Suggestions on how to unlock or get the last 20 characters

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Suggestions on how to unlock or get the last 20 characters

• Hello everybody if anybody can help me with suggestions on how do you unlock the last 20 characters in angry birdsTransformers. I’m on level 212 and I’ve like 50 levels with out getting any of them. I’ll be thrilled to anyone that may hv insite…ty

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

They are unlocked from events only. Play events, get points to get tokens and then use those to unlock characters from Event Store. That’s it. There is nothing else to suggest.

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

I suggest you quit now before you get in too deep.

Lemongrab
    @lemongrab

Events and Gold Crates.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

As @datguygamer stated, those characters are obtained only through events.

To perform well in events:
    1 – Choose 2 bots and upgrade them to level 15.
    2 – Promote those bots to max level (purple crown)
    3 – Accumulate a decent amount of gems, to spend on recharges on events

Probably to get enough resources (gems and sparks) you will have to keep some routine, playing daily missions, spark runs and sending bots on missions.

Maybe you should listen to the advice from @pandaczar12, or be prepared to waste a good chunk of your life on this game.

playtolose
    @dan-bergin-holly

Is there any way to get free Gold Crates?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@dan-bergin-holly The only time you get one is during the tutorial for the crates and that’s it.

playtolose
    @dan-bergin-holly

:(

Geli
    @geli

what @ramonpontes said.

As to which 2 TF to upgrade, accessorize and promote, there are any number of choices as evidenced by the posts in is forum. My 2 cents: Dead End and one of the Grimlocks.

Dead End is a beast, good in events and his speed is a plus in spark runs.

GreySlam has slow ground speed, good for a higher count of missile hits and getting wins vs Boss Pig & Unicron in events. Energon has the most powerful weapon nad regenerates health, but has a much more rapid ground speed and loses health faste. Goldbite is a similar to GreySlam and gives a 50% bonus in coins, which can be important to the newer player.

Quickgamer
    @quickgaming

Goldbite Grimlock is better than GSG for the last time!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Suggestions on how to unlock or get the last 20 characters

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.