Suggestions for what TF to use on each new event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Suggestions for what TF to use on each new event

• Looking to find out who are the best TFs to use for each event. For coins I like Energon Grimlock, for blocks I like Soundwave.

Who’s good for these darn Balloon Pigs that are SO strong now?

Keep this updated with suggestions for each future event this time around.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Energon Grimlock is extremely effective for today’s challenge (Balloon Pigs).

For the Glass Blocks (Day 1) and Wooden Blocks (Day 3) I found Soundwave to be excellent due to his massive splash damage.

WeeNaoise
    @weenaoise

Finding Shockwave very good for the balloon pig challenge

sheepybach
    @paul13

I’ve found Energon Grimlock, Shockwave and Bluestreak are good for today, You have to have the shield for BlueStreak due to his reload time but he takes thenm down big time.

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

To my experience, full-grown Soundwave is good against all material targets. Energon Grimlock, as mentioned, beats balloons and mortars, Goldbite Grimlock demonstrated better efficiency against rockets in the Christmas challenge (due to its slower pace if released with less than 100% health at start).

I wonder what would be an optimal choice against Sharkpigs, though. OK, Energon Grimlock covers that either.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Suggestions for what TF to use on each new event

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.