Stupid question about clans

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Stupid question about clans

• Can someone explain the 3-6-9 rule I see by so many clans?  I’ve looked it up online and it sounds to me like for the basic clangame where you win 1 point and get 3 points if you play twice and win both times then in order to be part of clans with the 3-6-9 rule you’re required to use your gems each time to meet the minimum requirements. Are these clan members buying gems, only using them for clan games?  I get clans wanting you to play consistently but I don’t understand the minimum points rule or how that even helps the clan if it’s not part of a clan battle.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • Kochschwein
    @jaspertm-l

First of all, if you are in a good clan which do and win all clan events, it’s fair to share not only the rewards but also the work to get them. That means the rule 3-6-9 or 3-6-12.

3 points in 200-point-events,

6 points in 400-point-events and

9 or 12 points in 600-point-events.

Every member has to reach this minimum. In case of a full clan with 50 members the average score is

200:50=4,

400:50=8 and

600:50=12.

So there are points left to battle for the first rewarded places. Most of the time it’s forbidden to overtake in the rewarded places when the event is done. It’s a good rule to avoid freeloaders and moochers who only do 1 point to get the rewards while other members score much more to get the event done.
    You haven’t to buy gems if you be careful and don’t waste them in TOF or arena. Of course you may not use all your gems for yourself, but the rewards in clan events are worth it. To reach 3 points it will take 20 gems/1 day-event. 6 points will cost 60 gems/2-days-event, 9 points will cost 120 gems/3-days-event.

Also you are helping the clan to reach a better ranking in MEBC.

Jim151
    @jim151

Remember too, that you get gems as part of the rewards.  In a full clan, with everyone participating the 3-6-9, you will make back (+/- 10 or so), all the gems you spent.  So no buying of gems is necessary, unless you waste them elsewhere.

Jim151
    @jim151

So, for example, in a 600 point event, you will spend 120 to get 9 points, 180 to get 12, assuming you don’t lose any battles.  If everyone in a 50 member clan gets 9, that’s 450 points, 600 for 12.  At either level, you get back 160.  There’s no reason to not have the gems to get the clan minimums.

Noname
    @cbadr

Thanks for the information @jaspertm-l and @jim151

Shuckle
    @shuckle

I have never been able to win second round to get 3 points. And I have very seldom lost first round. Seems like the difficulty raises very heavily. I wonder how hard round 3 would be.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Stupid question about clans

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.