Stuck at login…AGAIN!!

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Stuck at login…AGAIN!!

• For the second time in two weeks my game is stuck on the login screen. Last time it took a week to restore, opened a Facebook account, and made a purchase that Rovio asked I make, promising a refund. Game got restored, never got the refund. Like last time, I was leading in the Arena but will probably lose again because of the time it takes to fix the problem. Frustrated.

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Replies
  • Fox Knoxx
    @fox-knoxx

Check yours GOOGLE PLAY apps, if you have instaled all. Without them you can’t play AB2 or even log in.

Edit : GAMES GOOGLE PLAY

heybert17
    @heybert17

It happened to me again a couple days ago, had to do the reinstall again.

Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

I had similar issue right before last update, game stuck in login screen. It happened just a day before last update and after updating all was ok. Now it’s back, cannot login and play.
    So i have a question: @hank, when we can wait next update?

ranoverray
    @ranoverray

I too have been stuck at login. Rovio support simply ignores my request for any advice or help. I’ve been polite everytime. It started the last update maybe 10 days ago. Google play and all other games fight, transformers etc..work fine.

What did they tell you to purchase on Facebook?

kelshe
    @kelshe

After I signed on to Facebook, provided old sales receipts and bought the cheapest gem pack, my game was restored. Then it froze up again. Uninstalled, logged on to FB, game reset but lost gems. Aleksander at Rovio restored my gems and gave me some extra for good measure. I was out of the game for a few days so lost my lead in the arena. So Rovio apparently put me in a league by myself so I finished up winning the week playing against no one. BTW, Rovio told me that they would refund for the gem pack that they needed me to make but they never did.
    So, the game froze 3 times in all. Waiting for the next time.

ranoverray
    @ranoverray

They still haven’t responded so I don’t know where to submit receipts nor can I find the store on FB to purchase gems. I haven’t Uninstalled it yet so I guess I just have to wait for the next update? Pretty bad customer service so far.

Thanks for your help.

kelshe
    @kelshe

You have to uninstall, reinstall and log on FB from the game and your progress should be restored. You’ll probably lose your gems but Rovio can restore them. You can’t buy gems on FB, only in the game. And you shouldn’t buy unless Rovio suggests. Keep in mind that Rovio gets thousands of support requests, so your requests are in a queue and will likely be addressed when they come up next. You did submit formal support requests at Rovio.com, right? It took over a week for my first freeze up was fixed and several days for the second one. Waiting for the next update probably won’t help your situation. When Rovio responds, they might ask for screen shots of receipts of purchases you’ve made through Google. Hope this helps. Good luck.

ranoverray
    @ranoverray

Thanks a lot. I’m sure they do have a long line , but I shouldn’t have to get some simple advice from a fellow player, but thank you. I will give it a try I know it is at least stored in the cloud somewhere.

kelshe
    @kelshe

@ranoverray, FYI, my game froze up at login two more times today. Uninstalled/reinstalled, rinse repeat. How did it work out for you?

ranoverray
    @ranoverray

I’m afraid to Uninstall honestly until they at least respond to me so I can send the receipts. I think the real problem might be with Samsung play games after some investigation. Should I just try it ? It’s been almost 2 weeks of ignoring me or waiting in line….

kelshe
    @kelshe

@ranoverray, if you have a FB account it should restore your game. You can add the receipt screen shots to your original support request. Just go to your open request at Rovio.Com and you’ll see the place at the bottom of the request for additions. Post your receipt there because they’re probably going to ask for it anyway. It will save time if they have it to begin with. I had to play like a beginner for over a week until I provided the receipt. If I had provided it to begin with, it would have saved a lot of time. What do you have to lose by uninstalling/reinstalling? You’re going to have to do that anyway and if they have your receipt they can restore. Good luck.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Stuck at login…AGAIN!!

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.