Strategy tips

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Strategy tips

Viewing 24 replies - 26 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Replies
  • Bobthebirder
    @awesomebirder

I’m stuck on slingshot woods 6 with fully geared birds, what am I doing wrong, I really don’t wanna use consumables unless it’s the only way. Anyone know a good combo? I have all the headgear going up to that point which means lightning bird, regular mage and rain bird, knight, guardian and samurai, basic bomb bird and tricksters and rogues. Does anyone know a good combo to use so I can beat it. All my gear is like 2 stars and all of it is completely the best i can get.

tinostar11
    @tinostar11

The Previous trick with replaying a battle also applies with the Daily Golden Pig battle. After you defeat him , restart the battle. You can continue to fight him as long as you don’t go back to the map.

Clownie305
    @clownie305

Ok I’m completely stuck. I’ve completed Golden Fields Wave 3. All good, but then nothing. I can’t find a path or way to go. Completed it a few times and still nothing.

What am I doing wrong? HELP!!! I CANT FIND IT

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@clownie305 Our walkthroughs go in order, so if you check out this page

https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/category/angry-birds-epic/angry-birds-epic-walkthroughs/desert-pig-castle-walkthroughs/page/2/

you can see the next level is Cornucopia Woods, which is between the Nest and Toons TV.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@all @AMSlimfordy — Is there a guide anywhere to the available off-hand items and shields? I notice that in many of the walkthroughs, red has a thicker shield than the one he started with. Where / how do you get it? I also notice that the characters encountered in the latest release are not the same as in the walkthroughs, or perhaps the characters change if you come back later to get the 3rd star???

tinostar11
    @tinostar11

Well , with the new update the Golden Pig can be only fought once now.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@mvnla2 Creating a list of all possible weapons and shields is probably not possible, likely not efficient, and mostly useless unfortunately. The power of any weapon/shield is dependent on what level the user obtained it. So the “best” weapon at Level 6 will fail compared to a terrible weapon at Level 16.

We may try to do a list of all Set Items, however.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@AMSlimfordy — OK, a few questions though:
    1) Where did you get the thicker shield, the one that looks like a tire?
    2) Have the enemy characters changed with the latest update, or do they change depending on your level, strength, etc?

TomC
    @tomc

@mvnla2 Most normal levels’ enemies don’t change but enemies in some special levels like dungeons and tower levels do follow your current level.

I did notice some levels are a bit tougher since the videos were made so perhaps some minor changes occurred with attacks and enemy strength. Chronicle Caves underwent major changes though.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@mvnla2 Golden Pig machine perhaps. I don’t really remember. Shields don’t vary too much though.

@tomc
    We are redoing our Cave videos.

AngryBirde
    @angrybirde

@tinostar11 The Golden Pig bug/feature still works on current version of the Android game.
    Can fight him limited times for chests/snotlings/lucky coin

AngryIcebreaker
    @angryicebreaker

@pigcrazy

Any chances to find and add you on FB?

tinostar11
    @tinostar11

A great place to pick up Experience and Coins is Pumpkin Plateau 1 ( next to the Dojo ) It’s a 3 Wave Battle and you can win a lot from it.

aVIP2u
    @avip2u

@trishohara Burning Pumpkins are on the wheel in the level PUMPKIN PLATEAU 2. There is NOT a “3x” pie slice though, so assuming you 3-star the level, you have a 75% chance of receiving ONE burning pumpkin each time. I haven’t yet found B.P.’s in any other level.

Of course you can ‘grow’ them in your cauldron but it takes 9 seeds + 1 magic water per cook.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@pigcrazy — Thanks! Your list of where to farm things is more complete, I think, than some of the more recent forums. This topic should stay on the first page.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@pigcrazy, @AMSlimfordy, @BirdLeader, @anyone else. I bought the leaf shield, which seems very important in the Pig Castle levels. However, when I forged it, I got 0 stars, and it is not as strong as my previous strong item, let alone much stronger. If I turn it in for resources, will I be able to forge it again? Is there any way to make it stronger?

dr_ishmael
    @dr_ishmael

You can continue to craft it as many times as you want – in fact, you should do that until you get a 3-star version (or at least a 2-star). You can recycle any item at any time for a small number of resources.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@dr_ishmael — Thanks. I guess I have to do that. Was afraid that I wouldn’t get a second chance.

TheBirdStunna
    @thebirdstunna

I just need to figure out how to beat wizpigs castle again in trying to farms few snail shells it seems impossible lol. The walkthrough isn’t helping I just can’t seem to get porky to stay alive threw wizpigs first attack :/ I’m unsure of what combination of birds I should use… I’m lvl 18… If anyone could help me with that it would be great.

Woods
    @chiiyuen0109

@thebirdstunna The problem of replaying Wiz’s Pig Castle is that now the enemies over there follow our level. And yes I’m having trouble of unlocking Rainbow Shells too.

marioandsonic
    @marioandsonic

Anyone know a good place to farm Snoutlings? because I’m pretty low on those, and I don’t want to spend more money for Lucky Coins…

BTW, first post on this site, so…hello!

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@marloandson — There is another forum on where to farm snoutlings. Hope you find it, and that it helps;

mozzarella
    @mozarella25

What Even are veteran upgrades!?!??!?!?!??

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Strategy tips

Viewing 24 replies - 26 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.