Strange Site 10 – With Pig helper

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Strange Site 10 – With Pig helper

• Is this even possible?

I haven’t been able to figure out a combo that works…

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Joshsp1985 — Sorry, I’m lost. What are you talking about? Are you on Android? (I’m not.)

peberlein
    @peberlein

**** SPOILERS ****

Cave 8, Strange Site 10 – Boss: Pirate Veteran 13005/13005

Grappling Volley
    Deals 2x 595 damage

Critical Shot!
    Target counters enemy attacks with its own attack, dealing 200% damage. Lasts 2 turns.

Dirty Tricks
    Passive: immune to harmful effects

Zone Buff: Immunity
    Pigs’ helpful effects are not removable.

My uncomfirmed strategy is to do reflected damage only, so a team like Samurai or Paladin (for damage reduction), Archmage (putting up shock shields) and Pigiana+potions or Princess. Pigiana’s counter might work well with Paladin for extra heals.

JoshSP1985
    @joshsp1985

Will a counter attack trigger a counter?

For example if I put Pigiana counter on a bird and it gets attacked and counter attacks will that counter trigger another counter if the enemy has counter as well?

I was messing around a little with Samurai+Druid and pretty much just using shield and healing every turn unless rage chili was filled then I would red chili attack if the boss didn’t have counter up then just shield and heal and it worked somewhat required a little luck with target selection obviously. The issue is non of the pig helpers really help this strategy at all. I don’t have any friends that play so I’ve used pig helpers to get this far.

I’m on android lvl 31 right now.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

I’m on iOS so I can’t play that level yet, but you can use the Rogue’s Cupcake Trap and the Mage’s Shock Shield to damage the boss when he has counter enabled. Just don’t attack him when he has counter enabled.

tinostar11
    @tinostar11

It looks like the best team for this battle is Samurai , A Healer ( for Health since nothing can’t be removed ) and a Helper that hits for Brute Strength ( like Tricksters , Seadog or Pirate )

peberlein
    @peberlein

@joshsp1985 I can confirm Pigiana’s counter does not trigger the boss’ counter.

The Boss’ counter only lasts two turns, and I would sometimes get one turn of normal attacks in. He goes down pretty fast, and I think I used only 3 potions.

JoshSP1985
    @joshsp1985

If I user counter attack on one of my birds will its counter trigger counter from the boss?

pancaro
    @bertellifabio

Samurai

Druid

Thunderbird

Not 1 potions used (like every boss…)

Just attack when Critical effect ends on the Pig….keep sheild with samurai and damaging sheild on everyone with Thunderbird…and druid for heals

…easy do….(i don’t have any master bird…)

JoshSP1985
    @joshsp1985

I don’t have any friends but I did beat it this morning with a pig helper.

Pigiana, Samurai, Druid

Pretty much just shield + heal every turn and keep counter attack up on Pigiana and Samurai and just whittle him down with counter attacks.

wolkenwand
    @wolkenwand

I tried fight this boss again with elite samurai, elite princess, and pigiana lvl 33. Samurai use defense formation, princess heal, pigiana cast counter on the birds. No potion used, also pigiana counter not triggering boss counter.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Strange Site 10 – With Pig helper

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.