Strageties

• I have some transformers on level 5,6,7 and 8.
    Am I suppose to have all of them on the same level or focus on upgrading a few?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

Personally I upgrade whoever needs the upgrade. Like if a bot is getting absolutely destroyed in battle or if their weapon seems like it’s getting weak. Although whenever all my bots are up to par I tend to keep them even. Like right now all my bots are either 10 or 11 because their doing fine.

20Qmindreader
    @20qmindreader

I have six TFs at level 12, the rest at level 11. Once I got Arcee and Airachnid to level 11, like @partshade, I level them up “evenly” until one starts failing miserably. After I got them all past level 10, insta-death stopped happening. Also, tossing a level 12 TF into medium or easy mission means only having to send out two TFs for those, freeing more TFs to “play”, unless, as seems to be common, TFs on missions tend to be those who spawn in nodes grrrr. I haven’t noticed any hard or very hard nodes lately…maybe that will start happening a few months from now when more of my TFs are level 12, just a theory.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.