Stinky Stanley help

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Stinky Stanley help

• I am missing something i cant defeat him it seem i need to do allot of damage because he keep healing 200 % of of the damage that he does and he does 300 point of damage but he always healing any help do i need some special equipment to buy

thank for the feedback

P.S the enemy is located in “slingshot woods 1” right after the first castle battle

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

You can use a bird that removed helpful effects, such as Tricksters (Blues), Cap’n (Bomb), or Lightning Bird (Chuck).

pochi
    @spyder13337

Thank you for your reply i already did that with the blue jay trio bird i notice the attack said dispelled effect on the pig but it doe not look like it side a effect but more like a just a regular attack because the dispelled attack did not remove it that why i am confused about it not sure if it a bug or i am doing something wrong or i forgot something

DH Kim
    @dh-kim

Against single enemy, Knight + Druid (Princess is better, but you cannot have her when you’re facing Stanley, yes) always works since Knight can reduce taken damage by 55%(Highest efficiency in the entire game). Set aggressive effect onto Red all the time with Attack of Knight.

Kasen
    @kasen23

I’m having the same issue with this fight. I use red and white and blue but I can’t seam to do enough damage? what level should I be for this fight i’m level 9.

Thanks

PS I finally beat him :)

MLEMLE
    @mlemle

Was finally able to defeat him using the tips in this article: http://anurag2008.hubpages.com/hub/13-Angry-Birds-Epic-Tips-and-Tricks

pochi
    @spyder13337

Thanks for the feedback but i was able to defeat him using red knight and druid white bird to heal and 3 or 4 health potion (fruity drinks) and rage chili potions from blue jay which stuns and give me another shot and defeat him :)

Woods
    @chiiyuen0109

You may also use Samurai, Druid and Rogues or Pirate combo. (These are the classes that are available before this level)

Just remember to protect the TARGET bird that is gonna get hit. And heal after on.

MysticalFire
    @mysticalfire

How I did it:

Use Knight, Rogue and Druid.

Attack him, set up the damage over time.

Protect the targeted bird with Knight, use Cupcake trap with rogues and heal with Druid afterwards.

Repeat till he dies.

Carl Ho
    @comingho

Yup, the above strategies are work!

But if anyone still confused,
    I suggest to see this video for details:

https://youtu.be/1oKwtuL-NSQ

epicMarksmen
    @kenhsieh

@comingho Samurai(Knight), Druid(Princess), and Rogues is a traditional combo for fighting boss levels if you are in the beginning. In the video, Rogues are not useful for their goo, but their cupcake trap. I think using Marksmen instead will be a more powerful combo since you have Samurai. Another class I will suggest is the Paladin, which you will meet with Princess. It’s a pity that you need LCs to get this, or this class is very useful for a few, but strong enemies.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Stinky Stanley help

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.