Still no Gold/Silver after 50+ battles in 19

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Still no Gold/Silver after 50+ battles in 19

Viewing 18 replies - 26 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Replies
  • jay-red-1
    @jdweagle1

@stj Most likely it will be 5 gems.

SpiniSpipi
    @spinispipi

No surprise, 5 gems.

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

I got both gold chest on lvl19 on the same run

Still missing silver 17, 2X silver 18 and 1X silver 19 to drop. These just don’t want to make my life easier and drop.

Stj.
    @stj

Uh, so lvl 19 is still giving me a very hard time, I still have not received the last gold and silver chest. Is there any logic to as when they might drop ?

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

@roviokien Did you also fix the silver chest on Level 19 that we were having trouble finding?

SpiniSpipi
    @spinispipi

Hey! The second golden chest in floor 19 has been fixed as well now.

It’s possible that the last silver in 19 hasn’t been fixed yet, as how @roviokien mentioned in his post.

I myself haven’t gotten that last silver in 6 battles in a row. I’d it’s likely only the gold chest was fixed. We might just have to be more patient.

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

I ran level 19 5 times since it was “fixed”. The first time I got the last golden chest. I still haven’t found the last silver chest. Its the last chest that I am missing. I have all of the others for all the other levels.

SpiniSpipi
    @spinispipi

Ran a few more today and still no silver in 19. Sent email to rovio support in regards to the last silver chest.

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

It’s true, took me the ENTIRE day for the last golden chest for me yesterday, and today still no silver chest!

justpast40
    @justpast40

It’s now been well over a week that I’ve been trying for Gold on 18 & 19 on iPhone & there’s nothing. Both came fairly quickly on iPad, but seriously, what’s happening here ???

SpiniSpipi
    @spinispipi

I’d say try closing your app and let it restart. Multiple players have had their golds in 18 and 19 dropped since the fix.

Just a little something to bare in mind, that the odds are to be in your favor. The chance of loots not dropping consecutively is getting smaller and smaller.

Stj.
    @stj

I got the Gold chest yesterday, still no dice on the last silver chest. Has anyone gotten it, what does it contain ?

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

@stj I’m sure that you can’t get the silver chest yet, nobody gotten it.

louie
    @louieamora

hey all. i got the silver chest at Floor 19 a few hours ago. not worth the effort. 5000 coins.

SpiniSpipi
    @spinispipi

@louieamora

Thanks for the great news. Now we don’t have to take shots in the dark.

justpast40
    @justpast40

On iPhone, I got the Silver on 19 for the 5K coin a few hours ago, but still can’t get the Gold on 18 or 19. It’s very very frustraing as it’s been a week since they both came so easily on iPad. Maybe the AB gods will take this post as a whine & allow at least 1 to drop in the next couple of plays.

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

Got the final silver chest on my second run tonight. Finally have all the chests in the lab so far. Now to get 3 stars on Level 20 and Ill be done with the lab for a while.

SpiniSpipi
    @spinispipi

@gabe-nestor

Thanks for sharing the info. Front post updated.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Still no Gold/Silver after 50+ battles in 19

Viewing 18 replies - 26 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.