Stella's Arena trophy prize

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Stella's Arena trophy prize

• What do you guys think about Stella’s Arena trophy prize? Is it worth pursuing the silver or golden one? From the stats, it doesn’t look all that great.

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Replies
  • Brandon Hart
    @brandon-hart

It depends if you have something better or not. Since you don’t trigger fever every game, it’s hard to justify it vs. the best in slot items like those which increase panel appearance rate.

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

Ironic, to win the best prizes in a Master Cup, you have to have something better than the trophy to increases your chances to win, I think that almost everyone who got the Golden Trophy have the Perfume Bottle, that said, the trophy is just a souvenir, I ended up in 383 place and I got the Golden Trophy, but only because I have the Perfume Bottle, otherwise I couldn’t!

Brandon Hart
    @brandon-hart

I ended up with 3 14-15 win streaks but still finished only 1007. Too bad.

ezeromark
    @ezeromark

I don’t have the perfume bottle. Actually just had the golden rare jellyfish hat, cat’s hand, and masquerade party glasses. I thought I played the best i’ve ever played but only ended up with the Silver trophy.

firedragon
    @mingkee27

I have party glasses, toothbrush (SS), and Squid Hat.

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

Some pics of my gameplay:

Outside Master Cup: https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/netto-jm/album/picture/15892/

Inside Master Cup: https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/netto-jm/album/picture/15891/

Final Results: https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/netto-jm/album/picture/15940/

Classification’s rewards: https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/netto-jm/album/picture/15941/

I think this is getting a little harder, in Red Master Cup, I don’t get even half of these points and I finished in 1018th if I remember well, maybe people are buying a lot of tickets now that they can!

tantan
    @tantan

@netto-jm, congratulations. I think much more people are playing now, that’s why you have to get more points for the same place. The same is true for piggy escape events.

justpast40
    @justpast40

I ended up with unused Arena tickets as I knew even with using them I could not improve enough to rank up to the next level, so I never looked into buying more.

@netto-jm
    , how do you buy Arena tickets? One of theses days I’ll have a bird with good equipment for an Areana Event & maybe this will make a difference for me.

I just don’t understand how so many players have 2 or 3 SS when more often than not I get garbage from the Slot. Based on my results, people would have to be spending hundreds upon hundreds of dollars if not more since I get A itmes 75% of the time when more than 40% are SS & only 1/3 are A; I just don’t understand how it happens.

ezeromark
    @ezeromark

The slot has a weighted probability. The slot assigns a much higher probability % to getting an A item than to an S item than to an SS item. They do not all have equal probability to get.

justpast40
    @justpast40

How do you know that to be the case @ezeromark? While my results support that, it seems or me that Rovio not disclosing something like that while charging actual money for these gems borders on deceptive trade practices.

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

@justpast40, each bird have 3 best itens from slots, Stella for example have Perfume, Vintage and Toothbrush, and I have only 2 of these 18 best itens, true story, and both are for Stella, Perfume Bottle and Vintage Hat, my 2 best itens from slots, so Stella’s Master Cup was my best chance to get a gold trophy, so I couldn’t let this chance slip away, that’s my only chance! lol

As for the usefulness of trophies, they have one, use to increase the boat’s HP, the best choice for sure!

And @ezeromark theory is probably right, makes perfect sense and I think that almost everyone can confirm this.

In short, what you guys need to do is get as many good items as you can from events, that’s the best and safest choice, good luck for everyone! (I wish I’ve been playing a long time ago, I’ve lost a lot of good stuff that will not come back)

And sorry if my english is not perfect, that’s because I’m brazilian ^^

justpast40
    @justpast40

Thanks @netto-jm & congratulations on your Gold Trophy, obviously you’re very good.
    I had 2 SS Stella items, the Toothbrush & the Rare Jellyfish Hat. I came close to the Silver Trophy, but missed it. Sometimes I just lose sight of the 3-4-5 matches & at my age my reflexes are certainly a lot slower than they were 30-40 years ago.

How do you buy Arena tickets? I didn’t see that option.

Don’t worry about missing some cool stuff in earlier events, they’re always adding more & even better stuff, although this Walrus Pig Event is stingy with pigs to fight. I have about 1/2 of the points I’ve had in the last 2 of these events with just a few days to go & it’s becaues I’m getting mostly small Walruses to fight & they’re worth almost nothing.

Your English is great; it’s certainly better than my Portuguese.

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

@justpast40, after you use all tickets, each fight will cost one gem, just click fight and you can see the option to buy one ticket with one gem, and what make win an easier task is these items that raise the owner bird appearance on the board, Perfume Bottle for Stella, and if you have the Perfume Bottle, you get more defense with Vintage Hat than with Rare Jelly Fish Hat.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Stella's Arena trophy prize

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.