Angry Birds Stella POP released Worldwide

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Angry Birds Stella POP released Worldwide

• Angry Birds Stella POP! Is
    Available Worldwide For iOS And Android

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Replies
  • sal9
    @sal9

@abginebird The game hasn’t been released world wide. It has only been soft-launched in Canada.

Power Pork
    @abginebird

But In New Version Description In iTunes Said:Global Release
    Sorry If I Was Wrong.

Power Pork
    @abginebird

It Exactly Said This In ITunes:

What’s New in Version 1.0.2:
    “Now available globally!”

Just Go In The ITunes Page,It Says This In There.

sal9
    @sal9

@abginebird We saw that too, but as of today, it is still only available in Canada.

Power Pork
    @abginebird

@Sal9 Sorry Because of That :'(

sal9
    @sal9

No problem! It is a misleading note. We might see it launched worldwide tomorrow, who knows.

Power Pork
    @abginebird

Yeah who knows,
    Thanks @Sal9
    ;-)

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@admins Stella POP! is now available for Android via Google Play. :)

Boukman
    @boukman

Yes it is! Just downloaded it.

MicroMax
    @micromax

Just finished 5 levels. While it is not physics based like AB games, can see myself enjoying this kind of challenges as well.

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

I am happy to report that progress is saved if you were login to FB account. Yeah!!!
    Game is not available globally yet. I thought it was so I deleted application from my iPad and tried to find it in my country, nothing about Stella Pop there. So I downloaded it again from Canadian store and all progress was saved which is excellent. I hope the same thing will be for AB Under Pigstruction.

Power Pork
    @abginebird

It Seems I Was A Day Early!
    Happy That Is Available!

Power Pork
    @abginebird

Wait,Why I Can’t Found IIt

SweetP
    @sweetp

Yup, opened my Android tablet and voila! I can install Stella POP! The Stella game has also been updated. This is what my Golden Island map looked like before installing the new game:

Stella Update.png

I just can’t resist the temptation, so time to POP some bubbles!

SweetP
    @sweetp

Easy game access from Golden Island:
    Stella POP add-in.png

Boukman
    @boukman

Very curious if we will have an angrybirdsnest walkthrough of this game.

Power Pork
    @abginebird

I Don’t Have Google Play Because I Have A Nokia XL
    Isn’t There Somewhere Else To Found It?

PJng
    @pjng

Maybe notification on ABo related this?
    on my device today pop up this, ‘Use the slingshot to match bubbles and p…’.

birdMeister
    @birdmeister

This game is broken badly. My first 3 attempts to play it on Android caused it to crash. Rovio has really messed up recent releases unbelievably.

foxberg
    @foxberg

It’s been released on iOS in US for a couple of days now. I’m stuck on Level 15 though. And can’t get three stars on Levels 9 and 11.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

:P It doesn’t work on my device! (Samsung Galaxy Tablet 10.1, currently Ice Cream Sandwich OS, no OS software updates anymore!!!) It just goes to a slightly fuzzy “Rovio” screen, turns black, then force closes. I tried clearing cache, reinstalling, and the available memory is more than TWICE of what I’ve used so far. What is wrong??? And most games talked about Stella Pop. What’s this for??

foxberg
    @foxberg

Don’t be so upset. The sole purpose of this game is to make you spend money. Otherwise you’ll wait forever to refill your lives so you can play again. On top of that the way the game is designed on more difficult levels it will give ZERO chance of winning by providing a certain selection of bubbles. Only after you’ve played the same level five to ten times and didn’t spend money on coins the game will “give up” and become winnable.

DaBoid
    @daboid

I have a new definition of Angry Birds success: One Star.

I enjoy playing the flinging Angry Birds games. 99 cents for a game with unlimited play. Another 99 cents for the Mighty Eagle, which doubled the game enjoyment. Fine. Love it.

I would gladly pay for Stella Pop, if I could pay once and know that three-starring levels was possible.

After playing Stella Pop for a few days now, I realize that three-stars are only possible for some levels if you buy power-ups. I refuse. Similarly I refuse to pester my real life friends with Facebook requests.

Take Level 5 for example. I have played this one dozens of times. I know the strategy, and even after playing perfect games (no misses), I am still stuck with 2 stars. I don’t even know my own high score as the game does not display high scores. I don’t know what the 3-star threshold is. It’s too random. I don’t know if I’m even coming close.

So, I’m taking a new attitude. It’s a game I pick up when I have a little time to kill. Get one star, move on to the next level. Run out of lives? Go do something else. Pick up the game later if and when I remember.

foxberg
    @foxberg

And it’s getting worse by the minute:

pop

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Angry Birds Stella POP released Worldwide

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.