Stella Master Cup!

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Stella Master Cup!

Viewing 24 replies - 26 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Replies
  • tantan
    @tantan

@mp127, lvl 28 is a tough level because you mostly get strong birds as opponents. I remember playing with lvl 25 birds against lvl 30 and it was a nightmare. Now my birds are all lvl 35 and the arena is much easier.

Anyway, I’m already sick and tired of Stellas. I’m a little bit behind 1000 with 6 or 7 tickets left and tons of daily challenge tickets left so I think I can do it to the top 1000. But I don’t want to play that much… I can’t decide if I should waste my time for it or not.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

I tried some battles in the arena, and my progress is atrocious, if it’s even progress at all. I lost 6 battles in a row and got 6 stat bonuses already, but they don’t seem to help at all. Everytime I battle, I get paired with:
    – Higher level Stellas
    – Stellas with random angry panel skills
    – Other strong skills, and/or
    – S-SS items

And you can imagine what happened in the following 45 seconds. Don’t get me wrong, I know how to play the game, but the odds weren’t in my favor this arena. One time I even got the same opponent twice! I do land a sabotage every battle or so, but my opponent does at least TWO! Once the matching ends, when I think I did well, my opponent did BETTER! One time I did more damage than my opponent and was only about 10 defence points lower, but I lost because my Stella had less remaining health.

I’m not sure if I should give up on the arena and use my saved tickets for Matilda’s event, which I have better chance of making, but I might still make 50,000th if I win a few battles here.

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

I had an awful start but I managed to get 2 winning streak of 7+, I am ranked like 1300 atm with 2 tickets left. Hope I can make it good today, I might use couple of gems if close from top 1000 at the end.

PS. I don’t know if the new “hack” is working, but the modified apk version state unlimited tickets (untested). So if its working, there should be a lot of player in the top 1000 cheating, but yet I don’t know if Rovio have a way to find them…

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

If my performance yesterday was bad, today was much better. I started off with the 6 stat boosts, which turned into +80% attack, +20% defence and +60% health. A little later, I started getting win streaks, and now I’m past 100 points. I’m likely to get the A weapon at the end of the event. If you get win streaks, you can easily get 100 points in as few as 3-5 battles. I still really wonder how people can legitimately get all the point prizes from the first day AND get about 5000 in the following two days.

SpiniSpipi
    @spinispipi

It’s possible. Don’t forget you can buy diamonds from the store and diamonds translate into tickets. And with abundant amount of tickets you should be able to get as high of rankings as you want.

P.S. Kids these days, you have no idea how they are willing to spend their money.

tantan
    @tantan

I hate to lose streaks because of draws…

The night dropped me to 3000 something, almost 2K places down. I think I should wait for the next night and then decide whether I should try top-1000 or not.
    I have lots of tickets left but don’t want to waste half a day on birds.

TomT
    @tomt

@troisdsmax If Rovio has enough employees, they can check the logs (if they log anything at all) of the top 1000 players. It shouldn’t be difficult to find who is cheating.

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

Master cup are impressive how easy it is when you are low lvl.

I’m playing my son account to help him get the wooden bow, after 10 fights, I was almost to top 5000.

So I continued and the streak is now win 16, he’s now ranked 2400 with 904 points. He get 10+40+ points + bonus if hard enemy. I got a 87 points fight last night.

I hope I can get couple of tickets for him today + the hour bonus and make it to top 1000 by not breaking the streak. He was so excited this morning when I told him he would win the same bow then me (2nd one).

Anyone near top 1000 nows the points needed to be in?

On my account i’m ranked like 1,700 with 1070 points. I’m assuming 1500 right now make it to top 1000. In my case I just stopped using tickets, i’ll just keep them for next event. But for my son, I have high hope lol.

Skayra
    @skayra

Troisdsmax i am on top 1050. Point 1325.

it was top 990 just 15 min before. Top1000 gonna be rough last 4-5 hour.

i just did 10 streak. i comed from 3000 to 1300.
    Than used 16 ticket and now 1050.

streaks giving point but its really geting harder to do streak last hours. i used 16 ticked like 2-3 win 1 lost. And all i get 1300 to 990 with 16 ticket.

NOT= i am on 4 streak now. Soon i ll earn 3 ticket. if i win 3 duel and do it 7 win streak, its seems i am guaranted. if i cant do it 7 streak its seems i ll have hard times to get top1000

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

Thank, so right now I’m missing 6 fights win to pass that score, I’d say with 10-12 tickets today if I can keep the streak my son will get the 1st prize.

In my case with 2 tickets left and 1070 points, I forfeit.

Skayra
    @skayra

You are welcome.

i was 5 streak when i write message. Just now opened game again, i was top 1200. And used 5 ticket

And did 10 streak (win 5 more till now)

And i am top 840 now. its seems guaranted:)

i think if low lvl streak is easy, you can easy get top 1000.

Good luck

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

Wow, my performance this arena was the best in all of my arenas (although I hardly play arenas). Just a few battles and my score’s past 200 already. Sadly, the prize becomes redundant as I just got the Pinwheel weapon from the lab, because the lowest prize is an A item and the Pinwheel is an S item.

tantan
    @tantan

I dropped to 2000th place in 11 night and morning hours, then used all 12 tickets and rose to 1100 (lost streaks in the middle to somebody with 1700+ defense). I still have all my daily challenge tickets intact, so the odds seem good for me.

jay-red-1
    @jdweagle1

Well, there’s 30 minutes left and I’m secure at rank 600. Plus, I have 5 arena tickets left for Matilda (not that I need them). So who’s ready for the monster event? I am, I can take a break for a while. :)

Skayra
    @skayra

Top 900-1000 score changing so fast

3 hour before i was top 850. Like 1.5 hour later than jt i get top 980. Used 10 ticket but i am still top 990 right now (cant win any single duel. Siper tired)

tantan
    @tantan

@skayra, good luck, I hope you can stay in top-1000.
    I was 840 an hour before the end and 976 ten minutes before the end. Used one more ticket to jump back to the end of the 800th. Still saved one daily pack of 5 tickets for the next event.

Skayra
    @skayra

Thx tantan :)

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

I managed to finish 919 for my son using 2 gems to secure my place in the last 5 minutes.

He was so happy this morning when he woke up, he won a better item that I did!

bug story:

Ranked 980ish, get the last 3 daily tickets, start the game and I crush it, like 3 fever, 4 sabotage. I was around 2K Shield at 3 second of the end with 2 fever on my board. Used them and the game crashed!

I was at streak 24, lost the ticket, lost the point, lost the streak. I didn’t loose any duel after the bug (I wouldn’t have lost this one either.)

I would have been like rank 600ish but well, for just a small 2 gems I made it in!

ezeromark
    @ezeromark

@tantan, @skayra and @troisdsmax, what was your final point total to get within 1000 points. Curious what it takes to be the final 800-900s for this Stella cup?

jay-red-1
    @jdweagle1

@ezeromark I have 1800 points and was rank 650, if that helps.

Skayra
    @skayra

1738 point.
    Place 899.

gabriel-floripa
    @gabriel-floripa

I finished #279 with 2021 points (FLN-Master).

– Only played during Asia’s Business hours to avoid the hardcore group players (luckily night here) and could achieve 10-15 winning streak.
    – I saved some daily challenge tickets from previous tournaments in the gift box (3 x 5tks).
    – Best set of all my birds (Toothbrush SS, Vintage Hat SS and Perfumm Bottle SS).

PS: when played with my wife (2 hands simultaneously) could achieve 2k defense and atack, unfortunately just a few games.

tantan
    @tantan

1736 points.
    Place 905.
    Very close to @skayra

I dropped 30 places in last 3-4 minutes.

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

919 with 1732 points

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Stella Master Cup!

Viewing 24 replies - 26 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.