Stella is now in Angry Birds 2

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Stella is now in Angry Birds 2

• As of the recent Angry Birds 2 Halloween update released on October 16th, 2018, Stella the Pink Bird is now coming as the 8th member of the Angry Birds 2 flock. As you can in the image above, Stella is going to be a new playable character. Soon, this fan-favorite character will be fighting along with Red, the Blues, Chuck, Matilda, Bomb, Terence, and even Silver. Whether this new feature will be temporary or permanent is unclear, and whether Stella will wear hats or not is uncertain as well. And what ability will Stella use in Angry Birds 2? Those questions will be answered real soon. We just have to wait and see. Anyway, upon the app being updated to the latest version, Stella will make her Angry Birds 2 debut this friday, October 19th, 2018, at 8:00 PM Eastern Time (EST).

Updates to this forum will be made once this feature comes.

In other news, Daily feathers will be replaced for a new feature called the Feather Bonus. Level up your birds to get it. Also, you can now purchase the Football Hats (though, they don’t seem to be purchaseable yet).

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Kochschwein
    @jaspertm-l

Thanks for the info, Furyslinger, but after such a long time of “Awating moderation” by Rovio this news are old news. Sorry, you can’t help it.

furyslinger2000
    @furyslinger200

No prob, I understand.

Just so you know, if you’re interested, Stella will debut in Angry Birds 2 this Friday at 8:00 PM Eastern Time (EST).

redirocks
    @acuraice

how the hell does he know? lol.  well just have to wait. where is this feather bonus they speak of???? all i see is no more daily feathers for free and nothing about an achievement or anything related to feather bonus. the game is still rigged and requires spending tons of money to get to the end like i did. level 1865 i think im on

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

You get a chance at a feather bonus every time you level up your bird, to get additional feather for that bird.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Stella is now in Angry Birds 2

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.