Stella in ABT, as a 'Buddy'

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Stella in ABT, as a 'Buddy'

• This screenshot is a level 10 Stella that joined my battle. I was not connected to Friends at the time so she is game-generated.

Stella in ABT, level 10

Viewing 19 replies - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Replies
  • Nothing
    @autobird

what is her ability? how fast is her reload time, just being able to observe her? and she is not availiable as a playable character yet, right @avip2u?

aVIP2u
    @avip2u

@autobird – Stella is not available yet but is shown as ‘coming soon’, 2 versions of her. As others have posted (which I should have noticed before starting this thread), she is ‘Arcee’ and class ‘Valkyrie’. There are some additional screen shots in the recent ‘new update’ threads.

aVIP2u
    @avip2u

Oh, and I should have mentioned, I quickly took this screenshot but when I went back to the game after posting it, ABT had crashed so I didn’t get to play the level with Stella. Don’t know her abilities, but others have said she shoots bubbles and her vehicle is a motorcycle.

Nothing
    @autobird

oh…thanks anyway. but one more question, by your observations, are the bubbles rapid and low damage, or rapid and high damage?

Anonymous

@autobird I played a few levels with Stella and the black version of her is just like a slow shooting Bludgeon. The all pink version shoots bubbles more in a group.

Nothing
    @autobird

Thanks for the info @partshade

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

I’m glad she’s in the game now, even if as a buddy. She looks bada$$

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

Here’s a video I created of Stella as Arcee in action. http://youtu.be/fskmVO9UFvQ

Nothing
    @autobird

thanks a bunch for the game play of Stella @mighty-red-1!!! that answered all my questions, all because of you!! i sure hope Rovio includes audio for stella, because she’s not making any talk as far as i can see…

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

@mighty-red-1 – NICE ViDEO. What level was your TF? You were getting bombarded. Was that a hard or medium level??

My Stella rant – I don’t like that whomever Stella is paired up with that they push her put of the way as she is doing her bow. I am ready to see her get properly thanked after all this time. End Stella rant

Baconizer
    @korath88

@ladydi102 It’s because those characters were deceptihogs. Only autobirds will properly thank Stella.

Anonymous

Personally I’m not too fond of the new Arcee. Even being level 10 her weapon appears to be kind of weak. Not only that she has TERRIBLE aiming. It would be nice if she hits the pigs once in a while :P.

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

@korath88 – After I posted this I watched the video Paulis created and then I saw her get thanked nicely. Thanks for the info. I gotta learn to keep up. HAHAHA!!

boston_fan
    @bostonma1971

@partshade I agree with you on Arcee. I’m not impressed by her abilities. I don’t think I have seen her hit anything and I have had her as a buddy a couple times at L10 for 10 seconds and a lot of help she was!

Also, when I didn’t thank her (Deceptihog achievement) she didn’t get all upset. I expected more of an attitude and was disappointed.

Nothing
    @autobird

@bostonma1971 didn’t she try to taz you? But her personality would allow her to just plain shove the deceptihog out of astrotrain…

boston_fan
    @bostonma1971

@autobird she tried to kick me or something. I have had her a couple times today and she seems more efficient at killing pigs. :)

Nothing
    @autobird

@bostonma1971 maybe Rovio is tweaking her code…;)

Anonymous

@bostonma1971 Hmm maybe I’ll start using her again then.

Joshua Kyle Bata-anon Isidro
    @joshua-kyle-bata-anon-isidro

Stella’s bubbles might not be perfect on knocking down towers, but she can damage Walking Mortar Towers easily.( I can kill level 5 ones[The ones that have the biggest cannons,shoots fireballs five at a time, and has the strongest armor] in less than 10 seconds.)

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Stella in ABT, as a 'Buddy'

Viewing 19 replies - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.