Stars in Mighty League

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Stars in Mighty League

• Can anyone tell me what the stars in the Mighty League are used for? Not the ones that you accumulate (hopefully) every time you play, but those on the upper row next to the green gems. I cannot figure out what they are used for.

And I wish they would stop running the ad for Empire and Puzzles or whatever it is called. It usually locks up my iPad. Yes, my iPad is old, which doesn’t help.

Can the Master League in the Mighty League be won or finished? How many stars do I need?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • OldHickory
    @oldhickoryab

@tom1978 The stars you gain from the Mighty League can be used to unlock levels in the main game. For example, just a few minutes ago I had to pay two stars to unlock Level 1-8. That subtracted two from my total number of 155, so now I have 153. If you’ve beaten the main campaign, there’s really no use.

Tom1978
    @tom1978

Thanks. I wondered about that. I finished the main game a long time ago. So, I guess my stars are useless.

JTB
    @jtb

Thanks for asking what I was wondering about as well! :)

Antonio231102
    @joseantonio

I hope a feature to exchange stars for coins, gems or powerups gets added in the future. Then stars wouldn’t be useless once you complete all the levels.

You Gotta be Joshing me
    @beakymcfeather

If you ask me stars (the currency, not the performance rating system) need to be removed from the game altogether, why pay for a level? You just unlock it after you’ve beaten the previous one! I can see why some consider AB unplayable theses days.

Antonio231102
    @joseantonio

I totally agree with you.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Stars in Mighty League

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.