#>*"$+@&-)stards

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum #>*"$+@&-)stards

• oh my gosh who have they got desighning this game !
    you can not change the basic fundements of gameplay in a game so extremley evory time you update it and the new ideas are absurd then gameplay daylie races are nigh impossible when racing on easy facing off against carts with 160-170cc {Admin Edit}
    i think a lot off us liked the game how it was before the summer update why not just fix the bugs and releas new carts and let the dificulty increas with gameplay
    this is realy a step backwards the whole angry birds collection is legendry in gamers world but this is realy blemeshing the image of quality we have come to expect !
    do they come up with these ideas while wreiting there tax returns or maybee while the are on the toilet
    i expected to mutch maybe ?:(
    maybee i should wreit a jobb aplication hahahaha :)

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Replies
  • Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@locolaw You’re overreacting. Thanks to the newest update, I managed to unlock the super-premium karts for all 5 environments (Seedway, Rocky Road, Sub Zero, Air, and Stunt) and upgrade them all to at least 285 CC. Had to spend 10K of my gems, but it was worth it.

LOCOLAW
    @locolaw

Yeah if you have enough cash on ur bank account its great but i dont and i play for fun buying your way to the top il leave to ppl like donald trump hahaha for us that race to advance its just another slap in the face

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@locolaw I never spent money on this game. My progress was simply converted to around 34K gems after the 2.0 update months ago. You sound like you started playing the game just recently, so I guess that’s why you’re upset about the update.

LOCOLAW
    @locolaw

Iive been playing a while now since erly summer this means that the game is biast to those who have benefits from another update which makes the situation even more unreasonable as how should i be able to compete with you even if some you say you dident buy your gems i think karts should be erned thrue gameplay this would make it fair for evory one its like saying i have my driving licence longer than you so i pay less road tax .
    Or if you have kids telling them you love 1 more than the other

Raizir
    @raizir

whats with the mispelling? is english not your main language or somethin’?

SweetP
    @sweetp

@raizir – he is from Sweden, so therefore it’s probably hard to spell out the English language.

@locolaw
    , I edited your original post, even though it was an acronym. This is a family-friendly website, and we have strict guidelines to keep everything here to a G rating. Thank you for your understanding.

oldschool
    @oldschool

I told you people to uninstall this game. Some have not. Well, it is all your fault now.

Raizir
    @raizir

@sweetp

I figured, That’s why i said that instead of “what are you, a 5 year old?”

LOCOLAW
    @locolaw

i am born and raised in england but have spent the last 22 years abroad on top off that i have a condition related to dislexia so go ahead discriminate me im used to it in all 5 languiges i can speek but not wreit corectly if my spelling is correct is irelivant !

LOCOLAW
    @locolaw

if that sounded harsh i opologise you dont know how offten i hear that :) happy xmas or is it to erly to say that hahahahaha

SuperSic
    @supersic

I finished the game, I have all birds and go-karts, I do not like this new format I prefer as it was before, playing online with other teams.

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum #>*"$+@&-)stards

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.