Standings in clan events???

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Standings in clan events???

• Can somebody explain to me what determines your standing in a clan event (not the battles)?  For instance, I may add 6 points to Mount Pork and be tied with 24 other players who also added 6 points to the event.  After Mount Pork ends, some of these players get extra feathers for finishing in the top 5 while the rest of us who also added 6 points get nothing other than the rewards that the entire clan then collects.

So what did the top 5 players do that the rest of those adding 6 points did not do?

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Replies
  • Breee
    @breee

Got higher scores 🤷🏼‍♀️

Shamika
    @shamika

That’s not true.  While that’s clearly the case in battles, my clan has members with FP’s below 100 who consistently finish higher than me during quests despite my 826 FP.  And it doesn’t matter if I put up 45,000,000 or more points.

Shamika
    @shamika

Also, our clan leader has a FP above 1,300 and he NEVER is ahead of every member with the same point contributions.  In fact, he is often at or near the bottom like me.

Nik
    @nik-handson

I’ve always wondered this, and it’s not the order in which you participate in the clan events either. I’m usually in the first 3 to play and by the time it ends I’m knocked down to about 6 or 7 places. Maybe lower ranked players go higher up the list to help them catch up with veterans of the game?

bill
    @bill-l

Have you noticed the players scores for non-CvC events aren’t posted?

I find that very odd as I know I have out scored some who end up ahead of me after all is said and done.

rovio must have an extremely odd algorithm for placement.

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

From what I know it is based on a mostly random number that is assigned to each person to determine that person’s ID number. It is then sorted by ID number in event of a tie. So Joe Schmo will always be ahead of you in a tie, as the number is only assigned once. Best thing to do is outscore them and remember their ID is private info.

maverick
    @maverick78

It’s certainly not based on fairness or equity.  If you looking for that, or a game not infested with cheaters look elsewhere, friend.

Joe B.
    @joeb

I always thought the ranking was based on how well one played during the event instead of score. For example, I noticed that when I placed near the top, I usually finished efficiently with more birds remaining, and got more strikes on levels. Maybe Rovio made an algorithm for scoring this. Anyone agree? No idea if that’s how it actually works, just my speculation.

Shamika
    @shamika

Joe B – I recall recently finishing a quest and having EIGHT birds left over and yet I was dead last among those with the same points.  Thus I don’t think “efficiency” has anything to do with standing.

With that said, I wonder if it has something to do with percentage of material destroyed.  For example, let’s say one player destroys everything in sight and thus gets a score of 100% whereas another player leaves a few blocks of stone/wood/ice and gets a score of say 95%.  Thus FP, total score, order of participation, total number of birds used, etc, would be irrelevant.

My strategy has always been to be as efficient as possible so I often have many birds left at the end.  This strategy may be killing my final standing.

Kochschwein
    @jaspertm-l

It’s like @ryan-cochie said. It has nothing to do with the score, left over birds, your FP or your MEBC frame. It’s all about your player ID. And that’s not fair at all.

Slippy
    @slippy

I’ve been battling this with Rovio for well over a year. Never, ever, no matter what, I am always listed dead last with like scorers in clan events. Hierarchy is always the same.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Standings in clan events???

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.