Spitting flowers

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Spitting flowers

• I’ve been enjoying the flowers and their random and, sometimes, helpful spitting.
    Tonight, I was delighted when a flower spat out the big red bird, at the end of a stage, and the bird actually came through into the next stage and caused some damage. That’s the first time that has happened for me.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

I had that happen once with Matilda. Lucky benefit!

waimea
    @waimea

Good to know @triggerfish and something to look forward to!

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@triggerfish I almost replicated your same experience, but instead of the Flower, I used the portals from Eggchanted Woods (she flew really far to the right; towards the next section)- too bad Matilda was stopped by a corner- it was good while it lasted

david007
    @david007

Except when the boss pig kept getting spat out by the flower and lands on a ledge again. Grrrrrrr! Lol

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

I love the spitting flowers! Will have to look for a bird being spit into the next frame.
    BTW, there seems to be some self-destruction on some levels. Maybe I just haven’t noticed the bird being spit from the previous frame?

Triggerfish
    @triggerfish

I’ve Only had a bird being spat into the next frame once so far, but I live in hope, @mvnla2.

@david007
    , I enjoyed having the king pig being spat around the place. One time the flower kept spitting stones at him, doing little bits of damage. Quite enjoyable to watch.

david007
    @david007

Those little flowers are my new friends especially on those levels that are difficult to reach, hit them and let them do the damage lol

Viking
    @viking

The spitting flowers rock! I like to strategically use my birds with the flowers and maximize damage. For example, I will use Matilda drop an egg on a spitting flowers (SF) below, thus launching her into the structure ahead and the SF, spits the explosive egg at another area. Essentially you get to kill 2 pigs with 1 egg.

firedragon
    @mingkee27

Guess what?
    The flower shot out Terence to next scene when there’s no more card left, and…all pigs there wiped out once!

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Spitting flowers

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.