Spells

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Spells

• When Rovio said they were changing the arena and spells couldn’t be used there they also said they were going to allow more chances to use spells during clan battles. I can count on one hand the times they actually allowed that. I’ve also noticed on days when you need to use a spell for bonus gems that spell is often one of the last birds. Just choosing it doesn’t count as usage, the spell actually has to be played. Since it’s at the end you can either play badly so that you get to use the spell or waste gems to rearrange the bird order in which case you’d need to use 20 gems in order to get a 20 gem bonus.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Replies
  • dsn
    @dsn01

several times that I have had ‘use a spell’ as a requirement, like today, there has been a special event which provides for a spell on a map level and it is the 1st item that can be played

I am pleased that it hasn’t made spells common in the clan battles – if both sides have option to use spells , then it just comes down to which clan has most members prepared to use 5 spells per attempt

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Spells

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.