Spells no longer a card in treasure chests

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Spells no longer a card in treasure chests

Viewing 4 replies - 26 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Replies
  • Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Ah yes, others are indeed affected. I forgot to read the recent replies before posting mine. Also managed to get this screenshot today as documentation of the spell bug, had been waiting for both card variants to show up and they did today.

smithxxxxx
    @smithxxxxx

it seems that ice spell is became rare now

guava564
    @guava564

I thought it was just the mighty eagle spells and the 3 chillis which are now rare. I’ve not had a mighty eagle spell for 4 days and counting now. I really don’t know why they keep messing around with this. I only play the arena when I have enough spells and if not I don’t bother. These are not bugs. This is intentional fiddling trying to see what makes people use their gems/pay for more.

guava564
    @guava564

A slight correction to what I said before. You could say the 1 chilli highlighted as a rare card is a bug in that I betcha what happened there is the developer who removed the 3 chillis and replaced it with a single chilli didn’t change the chest from rare to common so that is a bug I suppose. What I meant though was that was intentional to remove the 3 chillis. So you now have to pay for 3 chillis or mighty eagles. That’s fine I just won’t play arena battles when you need a mighty eagle.

These changes lately just smack of desperation to me to try and eke out more money from people.

When I first downloaded the game I paid for 6 lives not because I particularly needed them but to support the developers. What I refuse to do is pay up all the time like some of the mugs at the top of the MEBC must do. Some of them clearly pay a fortune to always get all the new hats within a day or 2 of them coming out etc.

One day the game will be removed from the App Store and all that money spent will be wasted. I’d rather spend my money and have something to show for it thanks very much.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Spells no longer a card in treasure chests

Viewing 4 replies - 26 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.