Spell Cards an addition or in place of bird cards

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Spell Cards an addition or in place of bird cards

• I know I’m asking this rather late in the game, I’ve been playing for months and currently in Snout Slough, but I’ve googled looking for an answer multiple times with no luck. Sometimes the answer seems yes to me sometimes no. When you play with spell cards are they replacing your bird cards or are they in addition to your bird cards? Thanks

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

If you choose to use spells, they are additional to your deck.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

Yes and No.

If you choose spell card beforehand, then, it’s an additional card you have. Say you pick duck and inflator, you will have in total 9 cards to play with. So, it’s an Yes, additional cards.

If you have not pick up any spell card and, during the game, the refillment reimbursed you a spell card, it’s a replacement of bird card. So, it’s a NO.

You Gotta be Joshing me
    @beakymcfeather

Stuff like this has been happening from day 1, I know because I played Angry Birds 2 when it first came out in the US.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

@yue-zhang: that’s not entirely correct. You only get a spell card when filling up the destructometer in case you already or still have all 7 (resp. 8) birds. So, even in that case the answer is “additional”. If you have only 5 birds left and fill the destructometer, you will never get a bird. At least I have never ever seen a spell when my birds are not “full”.

Dezsike
    @dezsike

@jo-ha not always. It’s only true in competitive mode (Arena, MEBC, CvC). In single player mode you may get a spell card instead of a bird.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

@dezsike: oh really? Guess it’s been a looong time since I played a trail level. Thank you for the information.

Meme324
    @meme324-2

Thanks for all the info greatly appreciated.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Spell Cards an addition or in place of bird cards

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.