Space: Has anyone single eagled Cosmic Crystals 11?

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Space: Has anyone single eagled Cosmic Crystals 11?

• Has anyone managed to feather level 7.11 with a single space eagle? Either with or without ordinary birds as well?

I’ve done it with two eagles, but unlike all the other levels I’ve not managed it with one – there’s too much junk in the way for an eagle to do it solo, but if I use another bird first I can only reach around 90%.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Heavyrail
    @heavyrail

That uses two space eagles. It’s easy enough with two – my question is can it be done with one?

Sglouk
    @sglouk

@heavyrail

I gave a look yesterday, and was not able to get above 86% with only one can + one bird. My most promising strat:

1. Aim at 7:30, activate sardine can on impact with crystal planet on which sling lies.

2. If you activate very close to planet, you should break it. Initial direction of can does not seem to make a huge difference (although sending it at 4:30 seems to give less interesting results than at 7:30), but activating as close as possible to planet surface does.

3. A large shard of the planet should slowly drift to the right, and get sucked by small planet gravity field, which should destroy everything there.

4. In the meantime, a small debris from large blown planet should fly north east toward crane, destroy crane and pig on scaffholding. Timing of sardine can shot is probably crucial to increase odds for this.

5. The rest is a matter of debris from small planet being able activate TNT explosion, thus allowing to finish the level with one can and no birds. My bet is that should give you 100%, but you would need to waste many cans in order to do it. It is no longer an issue with daily missions, but still, it is a waste.

Heavyrail
    @heavyrail

Well, I’ve finally done it! Aimed the can at around 4:17, and activated it near the first large (or 3rd overall) crystal protruding from the planet’s surface.

So now I’ve completed all the standard free levels with a single eagle (plus ordinary birds in some cases) – apart from Brass Hogs 15 (as I missed the update which stops that level from being impossible).

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Space: Has anyone single eagled Cosmic Crystals 11?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.