Some thoughts about clans

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Some thoughts about clans

• There are thousands of clans where there are fifty members but only a few play. But the sheer volume of members put the clan in a higher rank and the active players reap the same battle rewards as any hard working clan. I don’t think this is good or bad or should be changed, I just find it interesting.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • ZeZe
    @zeze

Having been affected by non players, I  think a rule change to prevent non players winning rewards would mean clans would have a much higher percentage of players.

Champ
    @pistolpete

Non players don’t receive rewards as far as I know; you have to put at least one run in and points on the board.  While it does hinder some clans, it’s also helpful to those that try to improve. (Such as our current Battle)

ZeZe
    @zeze

I thought all clan members get rewards otherwise why would people join and not play?  There is only one reward for joining a clan.

grammyK
    @grammyk

@zeze member has to play events and battles to get rewards. Hundreds of thousands joined clans then quit the game and their character just sits there in the clan doing and getting nothing. Others miss events or battles and get no prizes for that time. It’s so long ago I don’t remember if there was a one time reward for just joining the clan.

ZeZe
    @zeze

A player gets a red chest for the first clan joined.

Champ
    @pistolpete

We recently kicked a co-leader with a FP of 700+.  He played every CvC and was usually #1 in clan events. Then at the end of Feb he stopped logging in. Totally strange. Some people give up, some get bored or frustrated, and some (younger players) might get boyfriends and girlfriends…

ZeZe
    @zeze

My clan kicks non players, clan fills up, most of the new players don’t play. The process starts again.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Some thoughts about clans

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.