Some Obscure Plushies?

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Some Obscure Plushies?

• I recently found an image on a site advertising new Angry Bird plushies. It had what looked like early designs of the Accessorized Pigs plush set. I decided to look into it, and found a few more birds that seemed so obscure it was almost creepy. Witch Blue Bird, Ghost Pig, Sombrero Pig and Space/Fat Pig. I know about the Space Pig now but the rest are still intriguing. Does anybody here have any more info about these birds, or pictures? I’m doing this for a video, so if you don’t want to be mentioned in it just include with your reply. Thanks in advance.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

The Silver push is fairly evasive, as Rovio only releases 5 to every (what is it?) million players to their AB2 contest giveaways. I know its just her making a confused face, but a plush like that is worth the chance.

hjhhhh
    @thestarshines77

I know about the Silver plush, already looked into it. Found all that I could and I don’t think I’ll be able to find one anytime soon.

hjhhhh
    @thestarshines77

I’m really searching for an image of the Witch Blue Bird, since it’s the most mysterious and vague out of the bunch.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

Have you seen more of the exclusive Seasons plushies? I saw what looked like Christmas Blue, Matilda, and Red at a Hobby Lobby a whiles back and the latter once again at a bowling alley close by. They seem much rarer than their normal counterparts, obviously, but sadly we have little information on when or where they may pop up.

hjhhhh
    @thestarshines77

Yes, I actually have all of the Christmas birds you mentioned (except for the blue one, which I used to own.) But I mean the one’s so rare that there’s like only two pictures of them. I tried to email ToyWiz, Commonwealth and even Rovio but I never got a response. I’m searching for the plushies themselves, and pictures of them. I used the Wayback Machine on ToyWiz and I found a page that said there was a set of ‘5 Halloween Birds, Red Devil, Wizard Yellow, Pumpkin Piglet, Blue Witch and Ghost Pig’ but it didn’t archive the image.

hi. yes, all this plush are real. i can see if there are image of sombrero pig and others. see my profile for to look at more of the plush you say.

SpencerB
    @spencerjrb

there’s one it’s an open beak hal with a slingshot made by angry birds!

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Some Obscure Plushies?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.