Some AB levels seem to be harder

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Some AB levels seem to be harder

• I was going over the older AB levels, concentrating on the levels where I was the most under the average. I found that Bad Piggies has a few levels that have become much tougher, notably 21-8, 21-11 and 21-12. Reading the comments for those levels from the last two years reinforces my experience that the older strats aren’t working like they used to. So maybe some levels got easier, some got harder.

OTOH, maybe (probably) after a few years of flinging your skills improve, some of the shots that were described as difficult in the comments from 2011 and 2012 are not all that tough for experienced flingers, that may explain why after a few years some levels appear easier. But if the old strats aren’t working despite increased flinging dexterity, something fundamentally within the level must be different.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Replies
  • psquare53
    @psquare53

Flock Favorites 29-26 at least for me is well nigh impossible for achieving even an average score upon. Two days and I couldn’t get within 1K of my previous high score. Although the comments reinforce the difficulty of the level, it seems that this level has perhaps gotten even harder. The first shot is an R&R (Rinse & Repeat) special, getting the upper left tower to collapse AND releasing the boulders on the right, AND collapsing the rightmost structure, killing both pigs AND penetrating the bottom deck AND setting off the TNT. And even if all that gets done, you can’t have the little wood piece OR small stone jam against the wheel of the cart. Then the second shot depends on a not-frequent severing of cord holding the cart. You need two awfully lucky birds here, not just one.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Some AB levels seem to be harder

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.