So they fixed the TOF exploit with the new update

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum So they fixed the TOF exploit with the new update

• Only created this account to talk about this. Fairly new to angry birds (only played for the last 3 months). There was an exploit on the TOF that overstayed it’s welcome. Surprised I’ve never seen any YT videos on it. Lurked here and never seen anything about it here either. It’s  gone now anyway

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • jo-ha
    @jo-ha

…and what exactly is the purpose of this thread now? You wanna talk about it or not?

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

So… basically, thread starter is happy that for once, Rovio seems to actually fix one of the myriads of bugs plaguing the game… while still using it as an excuse not to properly imbursing players for their losses that were caused game bugs.

garethw
    @garethw

Great for the OP – I notice that my video option has now disappeared totally.

And the Roman hat is 1500 coins, one step forward two steps.

Made the decision to stop playing the game for a few weeks, fed up with the continual kicks in the teeth from Rovio.

Meme324
    @meme324-2

I have been playing 9 months and never ever ever ever had a video option which really bums me out :o( it should be for everyone or nobody at all (ok to hate me for stating that if you are one of the chosen ones unlike me, I’d hate me too). And sorry no disrespect but I’m confused about the post, is it a statement or a question? It doesn’t seem as whiny as mine are when I rant here? Is it the fact they finally fixed that we’d only get one kind of spell card not what we picked that was happening over a month or two until just recently. I can’t believe  I opened a post regarding this issue on this site weeks ago now in addition to sending Rovio 3 messages about the issue yet nothing, they still never “officially” responsed back to me?  That doesn’t say a lot  about their customer service or wait…..actually…..I guess it does says a lot about it after all. It’s a bit rude, at least they could of sent some kind of standard reply, they should do that for everyone who takes the time to bring them an issue right? That’s not asking to much is it? I guess when it comes to Rovio my common decency expectations are just to high and that would be asking too much from them after all. Most people value goid customer service and companies without it don’t last for long, surely not for decades. Sorry if this post is really about another issue in the rip off tower but this is all I got?

SB311
    @sb311

@meme324-2, I sent them a message on December 14th and I received a reply on January 3rd.

They said they were aware of the problem but because you were still getting a reward, you weren’t really losing anything and they hoped to have it taken care of with the latest update.

They blamed the holiday season for the late reply, but I did get a reply, as useless as it was. :/

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

Sometimes I feel like the users are only beta team Rovio has. Some of us even pay for that “priviledge”. How are you supposed to fix things and get better, if you don’t bother communicating with your beta team? I mean, users are reporting what’s wrong with the game and if Rovio even acknowledges or responds, it’s often not much more that “meh”. I’ts almost like they treat users like mushrooms.

Sometimes I wonder if the employee who revealed “experiment” shenigans got fired for exposing company secrets. :D

SB311
    @sb311

It was so nice to get a bunch of different spells from the TOF today and almost 100 gems. I made it to floor 26 but hit my third pig so I paid and gave up.

It doesn’t seem like i will be getting bomb’s hat this time. I have not been able to reach floor 30 in what feels like forever. It’s just not worth it.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

Good: ToF on main account gained video option today!

Bad: Two birds upgraded, neither one got feather reward.

Really bad: ToF on FTP account kept on going despite of pigs and I had to FC. To my surprise, It did not cost anything to play again and video option was still there. However, gems were gone. How these kind of actions fromn the game are possible, I have no idea whatsoever. Looks suspiciously similar as Arena “autobuy” that I’ve seen sometimes. Both are rare and random occurences and not happening because of dirty touch screen.

Dobber
    @meekyman

Aye they fixed it alright. Now it’s even more of a fix.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum So they fixed the TOF exploit with the new update

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.