So I quit the game last week.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum So I quit the game last week.

• Left my clan that I had been with right from the start and was a co-leader of – and deleted it. No more of that nonsense. First couple days felt weird, lot of extra time on my hands I didn’t have before. But the last few days I completely forgot that I had played that game literally every single day for over a year. Not one day did I skip. But now it’s on to things that are actually fun and enjoyable. Good riddance.

Doom baby

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • Mzimoxs
    @mzimoxs

Judging from your posts here that was a wise and long overdue decision. Good luck.

rgc
    @rgc1

I’m joining you. They are not going to step back from these changes. They are exploiting the pandemic to cash in. As someone else said, playing now feels like a chore, something to get done along with the washing up before going out for the day. But change is good, and AB is not the only game in town.

foulmouthedleon
    @foulmouthedleon

Why do people feel the need to make a post to tell others they’ve quit? If you want to quit…just quit.

Dearg mor
    @dearg-mor

Probably to encourage others to quit

rgc
    @rgc1

Communication and protest. I did so here in hopes that Rovio would get the message. Not that I think they are going to reverse all the BS simply because I stopped playing. Who am I? But, as someone else said, if we all quit playing, that would be powerful, and would make Rovio rethink its recent destruction of the game. People seem to forget as consumers, when we act together, we can change bad decisions. Rovio exists because of us and they have exploited that loyalty at a time when people are locked down with nothing else to do but play games. So Rovio is also exploiting COVID for profit. The question is, why aren’t you quitting, @foulmouthedleon You’re okay with Rovio being douches?

Hamlet McFly
    @hamletmcfly

I quit spending money on the game a while back.   I used to buy gems regularly back when the game was more playable.

I’m losing interest now.  Used to love the DC, finished every day.  Now I can usually only finish the 3-3-4, can’t even get through level 3/room 2 of today’s 4-4-5.  They’ve really sucked all of the fun out of this game.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum So I quit the game last week.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.