So apparently I don't understand the daily clan events

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum So apparently I don't understand the daily clan events

• I’m in a tiny clan of 3 people because no one would ever respond to requests so I’m over half of the clan’s total FP.  So I play the daily event just for the 20 pearls or whatever.  but then I go back and look at the event and a clan member who has 300 less FP is above me on the board…how does this even work?

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • AngrySmurf
    @angrysmurf

Must have scored more points than you (cheating or legit) OR, if you are talking about a regular event (can be 1d or more event), as oppposed to a clan vs. clan event, they can play multiple times (pay in gems) and add to their point total.

South Side Slinger
    @ssslinger

There is no way that is possible.  Example:  currently there are 4 players ahead of me in the clan event – the one where you just get points to get a prize not the one where you compete against another clan.  Each person has 1 point, as I do which means we’ve all played exactly once.  There’s no way a player with a FP 400 less than me has a higher score yet I’m at the bottom of the board.  Every player has hundreds of less FP yet they rank higher on the board, all with one point mind you, and have higher rewards.  Ridiculous.

Dezsike
    @dezsike

This is not related to score. Nobody ever told us how tie breaking works but I suspect it’s all about your player id because you’ll always get the same leaderboard every time when everyone do exactly the same ammount of points.

jet-s-jones
    @jet-s-jones

Sounds like you deserve a better clan, why not join one that finishes the events and get all the rewards? Just wondering. (:

South Side Slinger
    @ssslinger

Brother, if you can point me in the direction of one that isn’t full I definitely would.  I’m still in the same one and it is now full but we don’t even get 5 points.

jet-s-jones
    @jet-s-jones

I am the leader, we would be glad to have you, any FP will do as we have 2 spots open. We will finish every event…every time. We have a private Facebook group page and chat. We joke hard and play hard. 💥

South Side Slinger
    @ssslinger

I just applied.  My name in game is Big Poppa Pump

jet-s-jones
    @jet-s-jones

Glad to have you on board! Search Facebook groups Loose Cannons AB2 and request to join
    and I can add you to our clan group page and chat. Get to know your team. 👍😎

Danwood
    @danwood

Hi I will accept you into my clan it’s called daily play uk x

Swine flu
    @swineflu

The reason they got higher rewards is probably because they were the clan leader or co leader. I have been both. If tied with a regular member i got the higher rewards. As a coleader tied with the leader for points  he always got the better rewards.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum So apparently I don't understand the daily clan events

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.