Slot Errors

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Slot Errors

• Hello there, we have an error with our Slots since last Oct. The inscription of the 5-gem chest is always “Premium slot, 1 time free” (but it is not free) and the 20-gem chest is always locked like the first time we saw it, no matter how much times i have played it. So that to open the 20-gem chest i have always had to do it with 25 gems, included 5 gem to unlock the big chest. We did send emails to Rovio Support Team but there was nothing they could do. We had errors with every quest too, no matter how much times we passed 10 rounds, we never got the prizes. Luckily there’re no combo quests anymore.
    Does anyone have the same errors and know how to fix it ?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • deindiaan
    @deindiaan

On both my devices running on android I never had these errors. I’ve read about in the past, that bug was only on Iphone back then.

justpast40
    @justpast40

@bamoonie, there was 1 time, months ago during/after the DDoS attack here in the US, that the 5-Gem appeared to be free (but wasn’t) & the 20-Gem was inaccessible.

From my experience & some other players’ responses, Rovio refunded the 5 Gems when requested.

The inability to open some Slots during a Quest Event was apparently tied to an update.

Things have been running well for most of us, until of course yesterday when Rovio stopped the Pig Raid & Arena Events.

Annanna
    @bamoonie

@deindiaan We have accounts on both Iphone and Android so I’m sure it happens on both of them.

Annanna
    @bamoonie

@justpast40 Thanks for the information. What do u think, will it be a comeback or they just let it die ?

TomT
    @tomt

@bamoonie

I’d say the game is done. I think there won’t be any update anymore.

This is the 2nd online game I’ve played that has been shut down.

justpast40
    @justpast40

@bamoonie, it looks like they’re going to let it die. There’s a group on FB, Angry Birds Fight Pro & a number of ppl sent Rovio emails about the fact there was no Monster Pig Event. Rovio made it VERY clear there are no plans to add new islands or new content, but they were less clear about the Events, only saying they aren’t running them now, leaving many to speculate.

Opening the 20-Gem Slot the other day I also got 4 Ship Energy & for those downloading the game to start on a new device there’s a Starter package for sale with Binoculars & Arena Tickets, so it’s confusing. Selling that with items that could never be used could be illegal if they aren’t ever going to restart either Event, at least offering something for sale that you knowingly can’t provide should be illegal.

aryavritindia
    @aryavritindia

I played this game but till now i don’t find that type of error.

TomT
    @tomt

@aryavritindia

I’m surprised that people still play this game at all.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Slot Errors

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.