Slingshot Upgrade

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Slingshot Upgrade

• I upgraded all my birds to hats, (the 20 pearl ones) but my slingshot did not upgrade. It’s still wood. Why?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

Fun Person,

You need to buy COMPLETE sets of hats to upgrade your slingshot…..there are 10 different hat sets, and each COMPLETE hat set will upgrade your Slingshot to the next level….it doesn’t matter which set you buy, as each set will only upgrade your slingshot by 1 level, so you might as well go from cheapeast to most expensive as that will upgrade your slingshot the fastest.

1st complete set of hats will upgrade you from wood to bronze
    2nd complete set of hats will upgrade you from bronze to silver
    3rd complete set of hats will upgrade you from silver to gold
    Etc etc etc, all the way to
    10 complete hat sets will upgrade you from elder silver to elder gold

Each complete set should look like the below pictures (notice how it says set completed in each picture)….

IMG_0641.JPG

IMG_0642.JPG

IMG_0643.JPG

IMG_0644.JPG

IMG_0645.JPG

IMG_0646.JPG

IMG_0647.JPG

IMG_0648.JPG

IMG_0649.JPG

IMG_0650.JPG

redirocks
    @acuraice

i too have purchased multiple hats for ALL of my birds but have not RECEIVED A SLINGSHOT UPGRADE. IT MUST BE THAT THE HATS MUST BE THE EXACT SAME THEME FOR EACH BIRD NOT A MIXED BAG LIKE U ARE SAYING..

Anonymous

IT MUST BE THAT THE HATS MUST BE THE EXACT SAME THEME

Hence the term COMPLETE sets

NOT A MIXED BAG LIKE U ARE SAYING.

I suggest YOU learn how to read, because nowhere did I say MIXED BAG or anything other than COMPLETE sets (i.e. Same theme).

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

Yes, hats are sets. You need to complete a set of hats to upgrade the slingshot. Mixed sets do nothing other than get hats.

Kt
    @ktcain

Chucky-2, those screenshots are very helpful. Glad you posted them. Hope any other new players who are not clear about the Hats and Sling upgrades see these screenshots.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Slingshot Upgrade

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.