Slingshot power lost after update

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Slingshot power lost after update

• I’ve just made the mistake of updating my AB2 app, and I have now lost all my slingshot power. The slingshot had been at level 39 (Ancient Azure), but it has reverted to 1. All my purchased hats are still showing as purchased in the Hat Shop, but I no longer have slingshot credit for them.

I did save my progress to the cloud before updating the app. I’ve tried hard closing the app and hard restarting my phone, but to no avail.

I play AB2 on an iPhone 12 with iOS 16.3.1. Of course I have contacted Rovio customer support, but since they have never responded to my messages in the past I don’t expect they will this time either.

I’d appreciate any help from you all.

Thanks, EagleEye2

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Nikie
    @nikie

Same thing here. My bird power is half of what it used to be. I use an iPad.

Nik
    @mjlonic

<p style=”text-align: right;”>Same. Mine has gone to Zero.
    flock power has now halved.
    What the actual f…….</p>

EagleEye2
    @eagleeye2

As I’m sure everyone is aware now, Rovio has provided a new update that fixes the issue. I should also mention that my experience with technical support was MUCH better this time than it has been with previous issues. They responded to my email within a couple of hours and followed up twice. For that reason, I recommend contacting technical support via email ([email protected]) and not with the in-app contact form.

DaBom
    @dabom

16.4 update messed up my accessibility guide for zoom and totally doesn’t work on YouTube app anymore!? So bummed!

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Slingshot power lost after update

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.