CLAN HAS OPEN SPOTS

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum CLAN HAS OPEN SPOTS

• ID# 7974

More and more players joining. If you want a serious clan….join us !!!

Join Us before the next battle begins, in order to play the CLAN battle.

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Replies
  • Photokool
    @photokool

Please STOP filling up this forum with multiple recruitment threads for your clan!

SLAYER
    @robm1313

Like there isn’t already a ton of topics and pages no one is even answering. They’re months to over a year old on most topics.

I have every right to post like you do.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

You have every right? to spamming the forum! Bingo!
    By doing so, it does show you or your clan cares about ONLY yourself. That’s not a team.
    Because you don’t care about others but yourself.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

Exactly, there ARE multiple threads with no one answering – some of them are about you and your clan. Take the hint…

Photokool
    @photokool

Great “leadership” skills, Slayer! Will really make people want to join you!

And your posts CAN be removed if enough people complain!

Angel of Death
    @johnhanneman

for 1, posts can’t be deleted, 2nd, just because no one but 1 person responded does NOT means people are not reacted by joining.

I see this person with great Leadership Skills. He is at least trying to recruit to help his clan. What are you doing besides crying about someone trying to help his clan? A good leader looks out for his people, does what he can to improve his people. Someone who cares. All you people are doing is trying to knock him down for it. You’re the part of the world that everyone hates, people who cry about everything. Take down this and that, don’t let your kids watch this and that cartoon or listen to rock music, because they will grow up to murder people.

GET A LIFE and mind your OWN business and Clans.

My Clan is not all that great, poor members and a very poor leader who don’t seem to care about his clan falling apart at the seams.

I just might join this clan because my clan bites, and to spite all the whiners of the world.

THIS IS A GOOD LEADER DOES !!!! GET OVER IT AND GET OVER YOURSELVES, AND YOUR SELF RIGHTEOUS COMPLAINING.

Angel of Death
    @johnhanneman

There is nothing wrong with trying to recruit, multiple posts or just a one or two.

But apparently you are the kind of people that has to start trouble with people, and for what. You’re bored or no one is talking to you.

I plan on promoting this clan publicly whether I join this one or not. I’m still researching all my options, but this is top of my list.

Angel of Death
    @johnhanneman

FREE SPEECH. This is a FORUM to COMMUNICATE to people. To ask questions, to answer them. To RECRUIT and PROMOTE.

There is endless space here. If you don’t like a topic, move on to the next.

Angel of Death
    @johnhanneman

Others responded, you just don’t see it.

Well, I am responding, so you get the HINT.

Angel of Death
    @johnhanneman

ADMIN: please do not let these complaining people get their way. They are in the WRONG.

Thank you.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

You want.a rap battle? Here we go.

Hi John, you are wrong, you are also spamming.
    No wonder why your team’s so bad, you suck at clanning.

This person thinks he’s a SLAYER, really he’s just a decayer.
    He’ll never stop spamming now, he just acts like a cow.

See what happened last time with Gnash.
    You and SLAYER are just trash, and SLAYER’s posts will be deleted in a flash.

Spamming the forum is just borum, do you really want to fight?
    And there ends my rap, which is 100% right.

@robm1313
    @johnhanneman

Debbie Babin
    @debbie-babin

Why would anyone stop freedom of speech! U don’t  like don’t read it🤣

Debbie Babin
    @debbie-babin

Chick u need to blow.r u jealous? That u did not think of his idea first. Team work it’s  what it’ about.so stop hurrassing him

Debbie Babin
    @debbie-babin

U don’t  have to look

Debbie Babin
    @debbie-babin

Why don’ u mind your own business? If u don’ like leave form!

SLAYER
    @robm1313

Those looking to join clan. Spots open. Ignore children spamming my posts.

Apparently they think they own Angry Birds Nest

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

@robm1313

You’re one of those children, spamming the forum.

Plus, you always say you have every right to post and advertise, which means you think you’re an admin, when you’re not.

SLAYER
    @robm1313

Stay off my posts

SLAYER
    @robm1313

Everyone has the right. You seem to think otherwise. Stay off my posts and stick to your own

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

And admins have the right to delete your posts/ topics.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum CLAN HAS OPEN SPOTS

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.