should I? ??

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum should I? ??

• Got a new phone… should I now once again go from max level and start all over again or should I just be done with it lol

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Replies
  • Jkhab69
    @jkhab69

@thebirdstunna , I recently uninstalled and reinstalled ABSW so I could try for a clean POTJ badge. as I was playing thru again, I hit some levels my mind had purged from memory. despite the fact that there are groaner levels in every game, the ones where as soon as you see them your brain flashes back to hours of tap, slide, release, wait, repeat, I think it’s worth it to start from scratch.

wolkenwand
    @wolkenwand

My suggestion is just be done with it :)

Anonymous

@thebirdstunna I switched phones once and lost data on ALL the AB games! I decided to start all over and never regretted it. So I would recommend you do the same. @jkhab69 as long as you have some infinite Character Swaps then it’s actually pretty easy to 3-star.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

Doesn’t anyone know how to backup their phone or tablet?

It is really easy especially if you are using an Apple device. All you do is install iTunes on your PC or Mac and connect your iPhone or iPad using a USB cable. Your computer will automatically back everything up to its hard drive. When you get a new iPhone or iPad you just connect it and restore everything or choose what you want to restore. Even if you broke your phone to the point where it won’t power on you can still get the data off it, but you might need to go to the store you bought your phone from for help.

MistyMissChristie
    @mistychristie

I don’t understand why it doesn’t just load the game you are already playing no matter what device you are using…..Isn’t that why we have an account with Rovio and sync with Facebook? What am I missing here?

KillerKea
    @killerkea

I’m guessing a Rovio account won’t work when switching platforms. For example, there are some differences between iOS and Android versions of the game. One problem is that in game purchases work differently. For example, on Glu games you can transfer your in game currencies between games on Android systems, but you can’t transfer your in game currencies on iOS systems.

Anonymous

@killerkea First of all I’m using Android systems so the Apple and iPhone thing won’t work. Secondly back when this happened Rovio Account didn’t exist. Thirdly Rovio Account WILL work when switching platforms. I’ve done it.

TheBirdStunna
    @thebirdstunna

I had a windows phone wasn’t able to back anything up. Trust me I tried. I couldn’t even get a Rovio account on that phone

TheBirdStunna
    @thebirdstunna

I was hoping the FB link would do it but… nope I’m back to square one for the third time

MistyMissChristie
    @mistychristie

“I was hoping the FB link would do it but… nope I’m back to square one for the third time”

Wow, @thebirdstunna…that bites!

TheBirdStunna
    @thebirdstunna

Right. I haven’t played it since getting my new phone. .. miss it but ive lost so much

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum should I? ??

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.