ship battles

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum ship battles

• are the ship’s stats just the sum of the birds’ stats and the ship item stats?
    also what affect does the choice of captain have, other than the bird specific bonuses for ship items?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Pastakirby7
    @pastakirby7

I believe they are only the ship item stats.
    The captain gets power from all panels while the others only get power from their own panels (Captain gets More from their own panel). Also defence is collected from all panels.
    The angry panel in fever mode will be the captain.
    The power that each bird has also depends on their attack stat (For me, chuck has the highest attack and lowest defence).

Steve Para
    @paralistalon

I just tested this. I removed Red’s weapon and noticed that my overall ship power decreased, so I would say that yes, it’s based in part on the sum of your other birds’ stats.

Brandon Hart
    @brandon-hart

Steve

Great testing – I was wondering this myself. I have a SS item that ups defense when Matilda is captain so I generally choose her, but like her in-game battles it almost seems like my ship’s attack has gone down. Not sure that makes sense though.

firedragon
    @mingkee27

I also notice ship’s HP increased as my member’s level goes up, so I say yes.
    That’s why gigantic pig battle gets easier and easier (I even can beat 8000HP Gold Mecha Pig in one try).

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum ship battles

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.