Set of Birds

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Set of Birds

Viewing 6 replies - 26 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Replies
  • QueenElsa
    @rocketfury

I saved up the 900 gems for the 10 pack. Got some sweet birds!

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

Finally got the Flocksberg Eagles set completed.

Tried out the team and it’s pretty weak as I have progressed so far into the game but basically the special powers it provides is that more pigs appears on the sidelines to “cheer” on the battles so you can knock them out for more powerups or coins.

Matticus
    @matticus

Hi Everybody!

I got the full set of cheerleaders but they are still really really weak… So I built a new team of birds and I am now thinking of using the cheerleaders to level up my regular team (the cheerleaders are all above level 20 and evolved).

What would you do???

Josh Underhill
    @j-j-underhill

In the cheerleader set of birds, is there one of each color? Cuz I have red, black, blue and white is the last one a yellow?

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

Yes her name is Pauline

Dmitry Moskovchenko
    @dmitry-moskovchenko

Agreed, Flocksberg Eagles are really weak! I got 2 birds with 3 stars at the beginning of the game and started training them. By the time I got the last bird for a full bonus set, my main team had become in 2 times more powerful than Flocksberg Eagles set (2817 vs 1317 team’s power points). I played a battle on the easiest difficulty (“simple”, I guess), and you know what? I got no power-ups from pigs which actually should give them! I spent 6 launches to eliminate all the pigs. During this, I kicked 3 outfield groups of pigs. Each group dropped a coin (not power-ups!), which happens without any sets. Recycling the set…

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Set of Birds

Viewing 6 replies - 26 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.