Session Expired

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Session Expired

• Just played the Boot Camp and got a halfway decent score, then it came up with the Session Expired message and my high score is 0. Now it wants 300 gems to play again. That ain’t right.

Thankfully it did give me credit for playing in the daily rewards and I was on the free play. Still not right.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

Well, the same thing happens in clans, but mostly try to exit and come back in every game. If that doesn’t work, exit the game instead of the Bootcamp.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

1. Write to Rovio Support – I had this happen like 5-6 times by now. Always got my gems back, very fair.
    2. @christian-cosgrove is right: restart the game before entering the boot camp. Since I do so, I was never booted again.

As I wrote, I contacted the Rovio Support several times on this issue. Once they replied quite detailed about the reasons. There seem to be some micro disconnects from their servers, more likely to happen after a long time in the game. If the game gets “backgrounded” those disconnect are more likely to happen.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

I don’t trust them.

desperados
    @serkann

i don’t trust Mechanic pig either :P

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Session Expired

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.