Seriously? Why neft E. Grimlock??

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Seriously? Why neft E. Grimlock??

• Ok so my energon grimlock LEVEL 13 not takes his entire power supply to destroy 1 gold block!!!! Seriously?!?! Can’t kill anything with him anymore, flying pigs, armored pigs, shotgun pigs…. forget about it. Can’t even destroy stone blocks without overheating. Thanks for making a fun bot USELESS Rovio!!!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • drew
    @drewmarlor

But he wasn’t like that 3 days ago, even his weapon doesn’t look the same, used to be a massive laser now it’s barely any different than the other Grimlocks.

Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

Energon Grimlock is totally useless now, overheats all the time but on the other hand L13 Grey Slam Grimlock is totally awesome destroys almost everything and his weapon hardly overheats!!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Seriously, what’s up with this?

Ostensibly the Energon versions are supposed to be much more powerful offensively than the non-Energon versions, and that’s definitely the case for E. Galvatron, E. Optimus, and (arguably) for E. Soundwave.

But not only is E. Grimlock way less powerful than the other two Grimlocks, but his weapon overheats a lot more quickly as well!

But at the same time, he exhibits the same increased vulnerability to damage of all the Energon types.

Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

yup Energon Grimlock is fixed and grilling everyone like b4!!

marioandsonic
    @marioandsonic

Is he also fixed on Android?

I have him at level 11 right now, and I’m scared to upgrade him.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Seriously? Why neft E. Grimlock??

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.