Serious Prizes for Serious Players PART 3

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Serious Prizes for Serious Players PART 3

• Latest update 22/09/17

Slimy Pigs 4 day challenge just started here’s the prize list:

850 Assorted feathers

300 Gems

650 Pearls

1 Legendary chest

we still have 9 hours to go on our last 2day challenge so if you’ve read my other posts and think you’ve got what it takes you could bag 2 sets of prizes

Contact me [email protected]

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • Mzimoxs
    @mzimoxs

Can you please stop spamming? We realized you have a clan. Great. No need to repeat yourself every day.

Duke of Gnashy
    @dukeofgnashy

I am not repeating myself they are all updates. Yknow like a blog. You don’t have to read them that’s your choice

Duke

Mzimoxs
    @mzimoxs

You’ve created at least 6 – in words: six – threads with the same content about your clan. If you want to write a blog, use one thread. What you’re doing is spamming.

TripH0P
    @triph0p

Agreed, this is not an active forum so one thread is enough. If you want more members, make the clan open to the public. A random member earning 1 pt is better than a empty slot

desperados
    @serkann

duke just spam the forum as much as you like as they betrayed their most loyal and helpful members of this forum i don’t care about this forum as they don’t care about us.

you are right Trip :) i just stay in my native clan for chat only i don’t care about clan games but still we get the events completed because of top 10 players as 15 of them have only 1 point and others between 3 or 6…for 300 points events 1 point is ok if you dont have time to play but for 550 points event having 1 point and sitting for days without playing is just leeching time from other players because they need to play more because of those 1 point people…those people should stay away from active clans they dont deserve to get rewards as you kick 10 of 1 point person you only lose 10 points it’s better to have no people in clan then having them.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Serious Prizes for Serious Players PART 3

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.