"SERIOUS PLAYERS" Clan

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum "SERIOUS PLAYERS" Clan

Viewing 7 replies - 26 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Replies
  • Jai McGraw
    @jai-mcgraw

@stevey  Your welcome.  Glad that you joined.  We have grown a lot from where we were a few weeks ago.  It’s nice to have a full clan of active players.

Rueben Bill
    @rueben-bill

Hard to get a spot in this clan! Looks like I waited too long to join.

Juan Luis Valenciaga Parma
    @juan-luis-valenciaga-parma

Hi Jai, I’m once active (255) and I don’t have problem to expend mines gems went necessary to help the clan.  I was in a clan (8.352) but only two persons we was active.

Jai McGraw
    @jai-mcgraw

@rueben-bill

@juan-luis-valenciaga-parma

Hello!  As of right now, the clan is full.  It looks like I will have 1 opening coming up.  The last event, 49 of 50 participated, and the one that did not has not for the current event.  If that is the case, I will boot them.  If one of you want to join, let me know.  I do not like to add new members mid-event, especially if the clan has finished the event (not fair to active players that have contributed).  As of now, we have not finished yet, but we are close (477 of 550, with 46 members contributing, 39 with 3 or more points, with 3 days left).  If you still want to join, let me know.  We would love to have you as a part of the clan!

DivaMD
    @divamd

@jai-McGraw

I think I was booted out of the clan. No hard feelings on my end, but I (Buzz Boom) did contribute very heavily when there were only 12 or 13 of us. I have contributed to every clan battle and almost every clan challenge. There were some days when I was traveling or in a meeting and was unable to do more than 1 point. Yesterday was one of those days and when I finally got home planning to play…I was out of the clan. I said all that to say, I enjoyed this clan. If there is ever another opening and you are willing to give me a second chance…please consider me and let me know if there is now a point minimum goal to achieve to stay in. Thanks!

Jai McGraw
    @jai-mcgraw

@divamd

Buzz Boom – Thank you for reaching out.  I appreciate your sincerity.  Trying to keep track of 49 other players is sometimes challenging, and it may have been an oversight.  I do not remember everyone that was an original part of the clan (first 12 or so), but you detailed enough to know the challenges that we went though in the beginning.  I do know that you had been around for a little bit, and that is appreciated.  What I did before booting you was communicate to the entire clan through the clan chat interface, so see if anyone saw a message concerning why you may have been absent.  I try to pay attention to what everyone does and contributes, but I do not go as far as making a spreadsheet or manually tracking…its a game, not a real-life job or academic project.

My observations may be wrong, and if they were, I apologize for the oversight and inaccurate observation.  What I observed (or perceived, rather), is that it looked like you were contributing 1 point per match or event for a while (several events).  That was the issue, and again, I apologize if I am incorrect in this.  I asked the other clan members, and sent several messages to you in the chat asking you to contribute more, given your star ranking and flock power.  No one, to include myself, received any correspondence or communication from you, so I made the decision to boot you.

I did, about a month ago, requested a minimum contribution from each clan member, in order to make it more fair to everyone.  Those that chose to give more could, as some have the gems and others were chasing the pearls in the top 3 or 5 places in the events.  This is not a hard requirement, but a requested minimum.  I booted one other person prior to you because they would constantly tell the clan to push to complete, while only giving 1 point themselves.

There are always exceptions, such as being away for work, out sick, etc…and I will always be OK with that.  What I do ask for is communication.  I wish you would have told me beforehand that you were going to be away for a while, or on sparingly for a while due to work, life, or whatever.  I am guessing by your name, @divamd, that you are a Doctor??  If that is the case, I definitely understand that you will be away at times.

Without turning this into a novel, I will end it with this…given your message to me and the clan above, I will gladly let you back into the clan once there is an opening, which may be soon.  In your case, I will leave a slot open for you if you want it once it becomes vacant.  I normally do not give 2nd chances (I have been burned in real life enough), but I believe this to be a miscommunication, or lack of communication somewhere (not assigning blame or fault either way…it is what it is).  All I ask is that there is a better attempt at communication within the clan chat.  Even if there is an understanding that you may disappear at times due to work, I am OK with that.

A little about me real quick…I have an MBA, and was previously in the military and have been in combat.  Communication is extremely important to me, in life, business, and even in the game.  All I ask from anyone is to communicate and let me know if you will not be on, or on as much for a given amount of time, as a courtesy.  Also, I saw your friend request through here and have accepted.  Thank you again for reaching out..I am sorry if I made a mistake due to misunderstanding the situation, and if you are still interested, I look forward to you rejoining us.

Sue Miller
    @sue-miller

I had 50 players, booted 47 over 2 months for never participating.  No one new has joined. What do I do to get players. It seems like my clan is invisible! :(

Please feel free to join. Need players.

Pig Slayers

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum "SERIOUS PLAYERS" Clan

Viewing 7 replies - 26 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.