Sending gifts via FB

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Sending gifts via FB

• Anyone else having issues trying to send gifts to FB AB Friends?

Every time i try today ABF just freezes up!

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Replies
  • muffer
    @muffer

reply not cleared Moderation yet @peace but someone must have saw my comment…… issue now resolved.~

Whatever your reply is/was, thank-you anyways.

Peace
    @peace

same thing here too. Have had for 10 days now WINDOWS10 EVERYTHING WORKS UNTIL TODAY FUZZY SCREEN JUST SITS AND WONT SEND GIFTS

Rambleberry
    @rambleberry

@muffer, @peace and any others. :)

Try using a different browser. I was not able to do it via mobile through Puffin. I was able to gift using Opera via laptop. I know others were able to use SeaMonkey, Torch, Firefox. Some were able to use Chrome, others had problems with it.

There are some other browsers that worked, but what I listed is good place to start.

If those don’t work, leave message here. :)

muffer
    @muffer

Thanks @rambleberry but I had already tried multiple browsers via a number of platforms before the issue resolved itself (Or Rovio dealt with the issue)

Alan Thorpe
    @alan-thorpe-773

I am having problems sending gifts also on 8/26/2015 updated to windows 10 not long ago, Using Google Canary not working on either.

zeek
    @dcp77

@amslimfordy why redirect my original issue of not being able to purchase coins on facebook.

original issue here so a discussion can take place.

when trying to buy coins on facebook ABF I get the error message

One or more of the given URLs is not allowed by the App’s settings. It must match the Website URL or Canvas URL, or the domain must be a subdomain of one of the App’s domains.

If I remove the angry birds friends facebook app and reinstall it will I lose all my progress, coins and power ups?

any help greatly appreciated

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@dcp77 As this thread already existed and was exactly the same as your issue, we see no need to have 2 separate threads.

Christel Tirrell
    @christel-tirrell

Problem buying … “One or more of the given URLs is not allowed by the App’s settings. It must match the Website URL or Canvas URL, or the domain must be a subdomain of one of the App’s domains.” Does ANYONE read this that can resolve this???

zeek
    @dcp77

@amslimfordy Do you know if I delete the ABF facebook app and reinstall it will I lose progress,coins and power ups?

having same issue here trying buying coins as @christel-tirrell

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@dcp77 ONLY do that if you are connected and linked to a Facebook account.

zeek
    @dcp77

@amslimfordy it is not my mobile app but the app inside my facebook account…if I delete the facebook ABF app and reinstall it will progress, coins and power ups be lost?

I see where the mobile apps connect to facebook to save progress coins etc. but I’m having trouble with purchasing coins within the facebook app…see the difference?

thanks

Birdy
    @sirid-partin

WEll, the clitch is back. I know all the tricks how to get out of the loop and nothing helps me out. So if you want to do something, to help us- gamers- out? Since all the prizes of power-ups are rised too?!

pricerk
    @pricerk

Facebook AB Friends.
    All on windows PC
    Fuzzy screen trying to send gifts.
    Same thing. Browser just shows a fuzzy image when sending gifts. Doesn’t matter if I do it with Send and Accept (all), go to Send screen, or click on the avatars image on the friends tab. In all cases, i just get a fuzzy image. At first, if one way didn’t work , usually another would. OR, i could use a different browser. Now, IE, Slimbrowser, Safari, Chrome – none work. Firefox seems to work, but it seems to be the last one working.

Does Rovio not want people to send gifts so they have to buy everything?

burbman
    @burbman

Another ABFr gifting question.

What is the most efficient way of sending gifts to fellow players, via the mobile app?

I can return gifts received easily enough with the gift return button, that is pretty easy

For players who have better scores than me, (most everybody) I can scroll up my friend leaderboard, and those who have not yet been sent a daily gift are outlined in white, and I can tap them and send one pretty easily.

I cannot figure out how to gift players whom I am ahead of, and who have not gifted me. If I tap the send gifts button, I get a random selection of six or so friends, who may or may not play the game, or who I may or may not have already sent a daily gift.

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Sending gifts via FB

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.