Seek And Destroy! – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Seek And Destroy! – New Event!

Viewing 15 replies - 26 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Replies
  • deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Pfff scoring is horrible again… just had a run of 7! points, almost all blocks were black :(.  11th place at the moment

Joel
    @joel687

Skipping this one. Last event wore me out.

otter
    @otter

As someone said last time they ran this type event…… We play this game to BLOW THINGS UP!!!!!! Not to avoid them……

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

@otter

That was me. I’m taking it easy this week!

seaspray
    @seaspray

Is your amethyst 2 star grey slam not accurate enough for these bad blocks?  Switch to your silver crown Sentinel for more precise targeting.  Sometimes the right choice of bot outweighs the promotion bonus.

seaspray
    @seaspray

@jimmy-necessary

whenever you wake up, you ought to see me right there at 5th

Tobyjug
    @tobyjug

Liking this event. Especially at 680% and on runs that are not mind numbingly boring.

Grimlock
    @grimlock

I hate this event. I am trying to get enough for sparks.

did a run yesterday before I knew and with a 100% promotion character after bonus I earned 0 points.

switched to my 2nd best bot (75%) and am earning around 700 before promotion

they should have better marked the minus blocks. I would put it with the target of the day

target of the day (picture of target)= x points

beware (picture of minus item)= loss of x points

seaspray
    @seaspray

I kinda agree with @tobyjug  It sucked at first, but is actually a nice challenging change.  The event seems to be tailored for Starscream, arguably the worst bot in the game.  Luckily, my level 9 Thundercracker sucks enough without exp rounds he can’t destroy the bad blocks on his own.  I just shoot the target and forget everything else.  I dropped a bronze crown on him, and as long as I can hit 25k and take 6th I can pick up Skywarp and complete the squad.

The algorithm is the same, it still takes 3-4 recharges to take 3rd and 1st is out of reach.  When your board has Soundwaves, Soundblasters, Sentinels and Nauticas beating you on this event, all you can do is roll your eyes.  Ya, they’re real players.  Bad blocks just don’t effect them.  Maybe they can use 2 bots, who knows at this point.

seaspray
    @seaspray

Let me guess….  She put a ruby crown on her level 3 SW who can’t yet destroy stone, and beats a 240% promotion.  It could happen, right?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Looking back from my gallery at my pc i thing that this even the Seek And Destroy is acctualy the 3rd same name event in those 3 years that the “weekly” events started…

Grimlock
    @grimlock

got full sparks so done with this crappy event. my purple nautica is useless in it, i did a run with her and got a whopping 0 points at the end. had to switch to a gold promotion bot to get any points

seaspray
    @seaspray

@grimlock

Huh.  Nauticas and Soundwaves seem to do pretty good on my leaderboard.  Guess it’s just real players who are having a problem.  Play the last day, wood.  It’s scoring good, you could pick up a gold crate.  I’m using a 60% Rodimus and I’ll break 25k.

seaspray
    @seaspray

@grimlock

See what I mean?

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

Got a pretty good set of 10 gold crates with minimal effort:

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Seek And Destroy! – New Event!

Viewing 15 replies - 26 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.