Seek And Destroy! – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Seek And Destroy! – New Event!

• Another new event is here. The The Seekers is the leading squad.

Good luck people and have fun.

Viewing 16 replies - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Replies
  • OptimusBren
    @optimusbren

The only characters available for me to select are the seekers, plus acid storm and sunstorm, but there are other players using different bots in my group. Or at least that’s what it shows on the leaderboard.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

All four members of the Seeker squad are in the exchange with accessories.

One bot can be used with energonicon. Only the six Minion Pigs can be used.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@optimusbren If someone uses one of the characters that they don’t have yet the leaderboard shows their most promoted bot and not the test character they just used.

OptimusBren
    @optimusbren

Ok, that males sense! I guess I have the test bot since I don’t see it.

Not liking this six bot selection though. Perhaps I’m forgeting, but I don’t remember being limited like this in past events, or at least not to such underwhelming choices? I don’t care about any of these prizes so I’m not tempted to use sparks, but I could see it making the bigger events more difficult!

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

The only time it has been more restricted than this was the original Seek And Destroy event back in 2016 when Skywarp, Starscream and Sunstorm were first introduced and the only characters we could use were those three.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

This event is a total waste of time. I can’t see myself wasting any sparks to promote a TF for it.

Nice opportunity to sleep the week.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Ignore what I said before about why leaderboards are showing characters that are not usable in this event. After doing some more testing I figured out that I was completely wrong and in seem like the real reason is when you do a run with a character that has no promotion it doesn’t change the picture so it continues to show the last promoted character that you used.

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

The next event should feature the brothers in armor. This current one is disappointing.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Lame event day one is about to finish in 50 minutes in my region and i have only 1350 tokens and i will unlock the 1500 sparks ain’t gonna go for the rest sparks… i want to relax my self. I hope a new soft upgrade come soon because this 1.34.2.6 on iOS it feels like as if its lugging a lot and some time freezes for seconds and then runs smooth… And the same is happening and on my iPhone 6 Plus (8.4.1 iOS) and iPone 7 Plus (10.1 iOS) But because the 6 Plus is my primary gaming device i hope Rovio tocontinue releizes hard updates for iOS 8.

ph
    @ph

Had a odd thing happen.  The only accessory I did not have was the blaster for skyward.  I went to the barracks to verify that it would use the same place as the null-ray and it showed the blaster was free, so I went for it and lo and behold it was free.  Now the only thing I am going for is the sparks.  Figure I only need 400 tokens a day and I can get 100 for just playing, so that leave 300 to earn and that can be done without missing sleep or interrupting meals.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Boring event…

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

Skywarp’s blaster has been free for some time, I snapped a picture of it a month ago:

Some people had problems with it disappearing from their inventory, so I assume they just made it free for everyone to fix the issue.

I’m not happy that I had to spend 40 gems in order to reach a Token Rewards points milestone that I would have been able to reach without spending those 40 gems if the stupid game hadn’t given me a lame run that prevented me from earning points that I needed to reach that milestone.

I’m also not happy that I can’t use any of my already highly promoted bots for this event. As a result, I had to begin promoting the bots that can be used in this, specifically Energon Starscream. Before this event, I had been wanting to save my accumulated sparks for promoting Energon Grimlock to, at least, a level 1 ruby chevron. I can’t do that anymore, now, at least, not until I have accumulated enough sparks from this event and future events, which makes me even more unhappy.

pppuffs
    @pppuffs

That’s the game!  Duh, !  Get a grip… it’s a game of CHANCE!!!!!

Asen_77
    @asen

Don’t even spend hard time on that event. That event doesn’t deserve any gems. I am playing only for one accessory, that already was taken and only sparks has left. I will not spend any sparks on any of this bots. First day finished 9-th without any promotion bonus, so I get 200 tokens 😂.

@asen  I need more than one accessory from this event’s Token Exchange, plus the sparks, that’s why I promoted Energon Starscream and spent gems on instant recharges. Also, the competitors on my leaderboard looked tough enough that I might not be able to earn enough tokens without spending gems and sparks.

@pppuffs
     It is not entirely a game of chance. And the gameplay used to be much better than it is now in terms of rewards. I have been playing this game for over two years now. How long have you been playing? Some of the other players on this forum have been playing the game for longer than I have so they most likely know what I’m talking about regarding in game rewards for playing. Besides, there is nothing in the forum rules that says that I can’t complain about my personal experiences with playing this game, so if you personally don’t like my complaints (and/or the complaints from other players), TOUGH!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Seek And Destroy! – New Event!

Viewing 16 replies - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.