Second impressions

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Second impressions

• At first i was enjoying the game, muddling along trying to figure out what was what, but after getting to the second level cant seem to make any progress without upgrading the birds. To do that I need more birds, to get more birds I need more gems, to get more gems I need to progress?. So with all that and the bug where the reward screen keeps popping up randomly with no rewards to claim I find it harder to generate interest in playing. But I will keep going at least for a while to see what changes occur, could get better.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • QueenElsa
    @rocketfury

You can get new birds every scout mission Nsu!
    Piggies drop eggs all the time.
    Plus you get a free hatch every 4 hours.
    Usually I have too many birds so I’m semi-worried what’s going on in your game.

You can also sell birds you don’t want to use for levelling to get more coins.

I’ve personally only used a couple hundred on gold eggs and am now saving up for the 900 gem batch.

This is very boo to hear.

Nsu
    @nsar

@rocketfury, i was getting plenty of birds playing levels and in missions in the first level, it was when i hit the second level and used the birds to upgrade and then unable to progress in the higher (and to me more difficult) because my birds were still not at high enough levels that i noticed it. Maybe I am missing something, I have never played this type of ‘quest’ game. This is just my personal opinion.

QueenElsa
    @rocketfury

@nsar Have you been doing scout missions? Those ones don’t need level progression and refill once every hour.

Nsu
    @nsar

@rocketfury, I have been doing missions but the birds have to be higher levels to get everything, often I am only able to ‘win’ the coins. And I admit a large portion of the time I dont understand what is happening or what to do, what determines how or why the pigs attack and what they take away from the birds, etc. still trying though – lol.

QueenElsa
    @rocketfury

@nsar
    I’m sorry for being pedantic but just to make sure: you’ve been pressing the orange buttons located around the map and then the pigs/treasure chests that show up once they’ve been explored?

Don’t worry about it. These are fairly common game mechanics but if it’s your first time playing a game like this, it can be tricky to get in to. My first experiences were riddled with clumsy misunderstandings :)

Trial and error and if not this game then you’ll understand it in another.

as for how and why pigs attack:

It’s turn based!
    The number above the pigs means how many turns you have before they attack you back. As for damage: while it doesn’t give damage numbers, if you press the pig (just tap it!) and read their bio: it’ll show you what their attack is and whether it’s light, medium or heavy.

Or in the case of the tourist lady pig! if their attack calls up 2 extra pigs.

We don’t have a tutorial for the game, so you’re being thrown in the deep end. it’s completely understandable to have trouble figuring it out.

but this is getting a bit off topic of 2nd impressions so how about you head over to tips and strategy whenever you encounter something your having trouble with game-play wise :)

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Second impressions

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.