Seasons Scores Reset to Zero!! (Resolved)

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Seasons Scores Reset to Zero!! (Resolved)

• On my Android Galaxy 5, when Seasons was upgraded to add On Finn Ice, all my levels for every year reset to zero! I had three stars in every year and every level of Seasons. Very frustrating.

Is there any way in the world to recover these, or am I stuck playing them again? I’m just OCD enough (self-diagnosed) that I can’t stand the thought of not having three stars on all of them. :-)

Thoughts, anyone??

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

Download the levels from Icloud and they will come back.

rhodesmk
    @rhodesmk

Where is “icloud” for Android phones? I thought that was an Apple thing.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@rhodesmk There’s a mistake in @partshade’s response. It is not an “iCloud” thing; it’s a “Rovio Cloud” thing.

You should see a white cloud icon on some episodes, such as Pig Days. Click on that to be prompted to download level data.

Anonymous

@amslimfordy Thanks for that correction. I just saw a topic that has to do with this that said Icloud and didn’t really bother to read the comments :P.

rhodesmk
    @rhodesmk

Perfect! I touched the cloud, didn’t think it worked ’cause the numbers on the icon didn’t change, but then opened each level, saw the three stars on each, then closed, and the numbers were there.

Thank you!!!

Merry Christmas to you all. :-)

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Seasons Scores Reset to Zero!! (Resolved)

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Seasons Scores Reset to Zero!! (Resolved)’ is closed to new replies.