Seasons quest help

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Seasons quest help

• I was directed to the 5th anniversary level to collect an icicle, but the icicles in this level are on the inside of an unbreakable circle. Anyone have any ideas? Btw, bombs and bubbles do not work.
    Thanks!

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Regarding quests, you don’t necessarily have to get that item from that specific level. If you can find another level that has the same item and you obtain it, it will count towards your progress. Try and find another easier level.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@jami-hanvold Winter Wonderham 1-5 (unlocked automatically) contains big, medium, and small icicles in an easy-to-reach area, so try there :)

Divelucaya
    @divelucaya

I just used the special transporting purple bird. Shot it towards some objects and then redirected it to an icicle. The icicle you want is one of the big ones. On the level I was directed to, the only way to collect the icicle by normal means would have been to have the big one drop on the ground and then have one of the others drop on it (since the icicles seem to be able to pierce almost anything). This was not the only item that was difficult to impossible to get and for each one I ended up using the purple bird.

Rafal Kowalczyk
    @rafalkowalczyk

Good luck! Nice!

rocket_spambox
    @rocket_spambox

You have to pick the purple bird and then use the Tequila egg.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Seasons quest help

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.