Seasons Christmas update? Is Seasons coming to an end?

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Seasons Christmas update? Is Seasons coming to an end?

• Seasons is the only AB game I play now. I love it and especially the Christmas editions so I’m hoping we get the advent calendar of levels this year.

However, I always fear Rovio will pull the plug on it soon. It’s definitely a game that only the hardcore fans play in my opinion

Viewing 22 replies - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Replies
  • Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@fatboyslick as tradition, Rovio always releases the Christmas world on December 1st with 25 levels leading up to the big day. If they were to break the tradition by not releasing a world, then they would warn the fans beforehand :)

We just have to trust Rovio and go with whatever idea they come up with this time, for there will be a time where they run out of ideas, hopefully not anytime soon!

waimea
    @waimea

@fatboyslick, I very much agree, and am cautiously optimistic that Rovio will provide us with a new Seasons Advent calendar this year. It’s tough for us purists, who refuse to spend money to buy ‘cheats’ to get a competitive score, and consequently only fling the older ‘mainstream’ games, to find new stuff to fling. The latest ABo update was somewhat surprising but very much appreciated.

I think we will be able to see where Seasons is going buy Dec. 2. If no Advent calendar, I’d say it’s doomed. Fingers crossed!

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@waimea look at Ski or Squeal: one of Rovio’s craziest ideas and yet everybody still loved it! Hopefully, Rovio will think of something that will blow away any other Seasons Christmas world by a landslide, or my name isn’t Rowdypup

waimea
    @waimea

@rowdypup I like the way you think! Fingers crossed and ready to fling!

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@waimea Wing-ers crossed here too! :)

fatboyslick
    @fatboyslick

8.08 UK time….usually that’s when the first level opens but no update…. :( :(

waimea
    @waimea

@fatboyslick, yup, I’ve been watching since then too. At least we know what it’s called – Seasons Greedings 2. They’re either running out of cutesy things to name their yearly advent episode…or just don’t care.

fatboyslick
    @fatboyslick

@waimea Oh so has it been announced and its called Seasons Greedings 2???

waimea
    @waimea

@fatboyslick, check out your AB Seasons leaderboard. They already have it listed, showing one level only, but disabled obviously until the episode opens. I was going to say I was just psychic, but I’m sure I would have been caught out. :D

fatboyslick
    @fatboyslick

@waimea awesome news. Am i being blind though….where’s the leaderboard? im looking on the app which opens up gamecentre but no SG2

Triggerfish
    @triggerfish

Still no sign of update. I’m feeling very disappointed! I’ve tweeted Rovio and Angry Birds but not a squawk of a reply so far.

Triggerfish
    @triggerfish

@waimea It’s the ABNest leaderboard, not game centre. It’s there but looks like a Halloween episode and has hundreds of old comments under it, which is rather strange.

fatboyslick
    @fatboyslick

I wonder if that’s a placeholder incase Rovbio do release an update, rather than anything confirmed

This is really sad if there’s no levels and also a suprise seeing as they released the Halloween levels and this year has actually been a bumper year for Seasons compared to recent years

Triggerfish
    @triggerfish

It’s here! Viking theme this year!

fatboyslick
    @fatboyslick

ITS HERE YAYAYAYAYAYAYA

justpast40
    @justpast40

Does Rovio have us trained or what? We’ve been chomping at the bit waiting for December 1 for the Advent Calendar levels. Merry Christmas and good luck.

fatboyslick
    @fatboyslick

Indeed…MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

I only every post on here for the Christmas ones so hopefully some of you will remember me :)

So far waiting for the leaderboard, managed 141k on level 1 but cant get anywhere near it again

Triggerfish
    @triggerfish

I’m stuck at 140k. I’ve seen someone has 146k on twitter.
    Merry flinging everyone!

fatboyslick
    @fatboyslick

cant wait for the walkthrough to show up so i can see how peeps got 150k

nilsah
    @nilsah

If I only was able to open the app… Both this and last update of seasons I have tried to open the app to play, after a long period away from AB, but the app just closes down after showing a split second of the splashscreen.. Oh, well.. maybe next update..

PJng
    @pjng

For some unknown reason, game let me play through level 7, then it lock back level 4 to 7, star collected on episode selection show 21.

Narc
    @narc

I can’t open the app since I downloaded the latest update. Big Surprise!

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Seasons Christmas update? Is Seasons coming to an end?

Viewing 22 replies - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.