Saved games

• I lost power last night due to a storm. We had to reboot our internet. My game was stuck so I deleted it and reinstalled it. It was saved in the Rovio games to include all of my achievements. However, when I reinstalled it, it started me back at level 1. How do I get my progress back?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@vannie If you’re playing on Android, just play until you rescue Bumblebee and then connect to Facebook via the leaderboard, because your progress is synced via Facebook. If it’s an iOS device, Game Center should sync your progress after the intro level.

Vannie5555
    @vannie

Thank you. How do I get to leaderboards?

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@vannie Click the button in the bottom left corner and then click the ‘Crown’ button. And remember, that option appears only after rescuing Bumblebee.

Vannie5555
    @vannie

I logged onto FB and gained 100 levels but I am still missing 62 levels and about 1600 gems. Any suggestions for getting the rest of the levels and gems back.

On the Play Game app, my achievements and level is there. The gems are not. It shows 27/38 achievemnts unlocked and has me at level 7, meaning that all of my TF’s are at 7 or higher.

Is there anything I or Rovio can do to get my progress back?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.