save your tower progress glitch to get to the top floor at tower

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum save your tower progress glitch to get to the top floor at tower

• lol do it at your own risk…i don’t care about using or sharing glitches because other people use those and never get banned and playing for free in their glitcher clans :)

i learned it from a top ranker player now he’s 1st in the scoreboard his name is Jinx as you know.

1.before you start the tower game open a file explorer and find the save folder of the game it’s located in the com.rovio.baba/files/save and in that save folder find the file starting with B4F59 letters copy that B4F59 file into another folder.

2.start the tower game and play it until you run out of gems if you have enough gems play until floor 89 but don’t open floor 90…when you run out of gems force close the game and terminate it then open file explorer again go to save folder and delete the new B4F59 file and re place the old B4F59 file you copied earlier into it’s place and when you start the tower game again you’ll continue from the floor where you left and you’ll have all your spent gems back.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • [STEVE]P
    @stevep

Still a cheater I see. I was in a clan with you a while back. If you cheat the tower, you’ll cheat everywhere else. At least now everyone knows.

desperados
    @serkann

oh no i’m not hidden anymore i’m so scared that rovio is after me now umm i should never use so methods anymore as 99% of cheaters are banned now i’m surprised that i’m not caught yet

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum save your tower progress glitch to get to the top floor at tower

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.