SAVE TO FACEBOOK OR YOU WILL LOSE EVERYTHING!!!!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum SAVE TO FACEBOOK OR YOU WILL LOSE EVERYTHING!!!!

• Hey all, just thought I’d make this real quick to hopefully make sure that others don’t make the same mistake I did. I DL’d ABT on google play. Unfortunately, I didn’t know the only way to save your game is to connect to your IOS or Facebook. Google doesn’t save it for you. My biggest problem is that I lost money because of it. I put money down to get rid of the ads and buy stuff for my transformers. I unlocked a lot of transformers as well. I hit lv 75, and even got Arcee and Airrachind from special missions. Then I got a new phone, transferred my google play account, and lost EVERYTHING. I checked the forums here and indeed, you keep nothing if you don’t log in to facebook. I have nothing but negative things to say about this procedure, and how they probably should have disabled money spending unless you connect, but that won’t make a difference. All I can do is try to tell everyone to be careful. Rovio makes good games, but their business practices are dubious at best. Stay safe and have fun.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

this also happened to me everytime I play AB Stella- luckily, I deleted it because of its annoyance

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

@guy-o-justice, what did you do with your old phone? Can it be made available for at least one more time to sign up for Facebook, load the game, connect and then pick it up with a new one?

HRM1804
    @hrm1804

Guy….I too lost everything and had spent money. I think having to be connected to Facebook to have a backup is reprehensible. If you can prove you made these purchases..ie like I did…I bought them through Amazon. Send this information to Rovio customer support and make them aware of what happened. They eventually will send you codes to enter to get your “stuff” back. You will be starting over but at least you won’t have lost money. Connect to stupid Facebook before you play under a dummy account or chances are it will happen to you again. Hope this helps.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum SAVE TO FACEBOOK OR YOU WILL LOSE EVERYTHING!!!!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.