Rowdy Rumble Wait Times

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Rowdy Rumble Wait Times

• Hey Flingers! I am wondering if you can share what your wait times between attempts were for the different rounds. Some reported 8 and 15 minutes, others 3 hours. I’m wondering if this has to do with when you throw in relation to remaining time in the duel AND whether or not your opponent has thrown. Thank you!

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Mine was 15 minutes.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

My most recent time was I think 2hrs 45 minutes. Of course, that same round ends in 2½ hours so I have no chance to try again and will inevitably lose.

Nik
    @nik-handson

My wait was 3hrs. I won the first round, second round opponent beat me by over 30M points and only had 12 FP better than me.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

That’s a stupidly long wait time, I really wish they’d just done it so that both players  get 3 turns each that you can play whenever you want, rather than forcing us to wait several hours.

I beat my first 2 opponents, then played 2 turns against the 3rd where my 2nd turn improved my score a fair amount. I just needed 1 more go and I would’ve maybe beaten my opponent as he was only a few million points ahead of me and I know that my 2nd turn was far from perfect.

So I was forced to basically give up as the timer was longer than the time left for the 3rd round, and there’s zero chance I’m spending 200 gems for a turn when I would need to both top my opponent’s score (which I felt was maybe possible, say a 50% chance) and then hope that he doesn’t squeeze in another turn and then regain the lead. My gems are not worth that risk.

Photokool
    @photokool

My wait to play was 3 hours. 15 minutes is a big difference. I wish Rovio would make things equitable.

i8pigsThunder
    @i8pigs

Support 24 hour BOYCOTT ROVIO AB2 TONIGHT For Halloween until 11/1. Don’t Like the Game direction Go Dark NO GAMEY PLAY at ALL!

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Stop spamming every thread.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Rowdy Rumble Wait Times

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.